Inner Voyage To Explore Sai-Sadguru Sai–A Realized,Liberated Soul-Chapter 2.

Sai.Manisha

Apr 26, 2010, 8:02:09 AM4/26/10
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Chapter II
SADGURU SAI – A Realized, Liberated Soul

Dear all,
Today I am uploading second chapter of the book "Inner Voyage To Explore Sai ".Devotees are requested to follow the link given at the end of this post if they miss on any part of the book .Jai Sai Ram .

A self-realized person enjoyed unlimited happiness for he ever concentrated on the Supreme. And our Sai was a liberated and liberal soul, freed from the shackles of the mind.
Sai was a genius of soul from His early age and through His guru’s grace had controlled all His passions and was well established in Self realization. He remained perpetually one with the Ultimate – the source of one’s being – experiencing the Supreme Bliss. He was an eternal cosmic avatar in human form. The scripture says that man is a miniature replica of God “Yathe Pinde thatha Brahmananda”.

Sai was ever immersed in Advaita ananda and nirvikalpa Samadhi. The nirvikalpa Samadhi is absorption without distraction. A wise soul no more slips from the state of Reality. He was undefeated by time, space and age. Sai’s union of mind with the ultimate of Paramatma is only His atma’s union with cosmic energy. Sages like our Sai were completely filled with spiritual wisdom and had realized the Self. Having conquered their senses they had climbed to the summit of human consciousness.

There comes a stage when atma ceases to exist and only feels the unison with the Ultimate – the source of one’s existence. Sai was unlimited in His unity with Paramatma. Duality did not exist in our Sai. He advised His devotees “to break the barrier of ‘You and I’ and then you will find your oneness with Me”.
An enlightened soul and the devotee are the same. This shows that true devotion and true knowledge are the same. Sri Rama told sage Vasishta “I am free from the dirt of duality. All this is Brahman. I do not desire heaven nor I desire hell. I remain established in the self.”

--
Posted By Manisha.Rautela.Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba Stories,Leelas and Teachings. at 4/25/2010 03:55:00 PM

Sairam
Baba Guide us all,
At the feet of my Sathguru Sai Baba
Baba's blessing are every where