Grace Of My Guru Sai.-Experience By Kiran Reddy.

Sai.Manisha

Apr 19, 2010, 12:45:57 AM4/19/10
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,
Here are 2 beautiful Sai experiences shared by Sai devotee Kiran Reddy.The leela shared here clearly indicates that when Baba's children have complete faith on Baba and wish to serve HIM with heart and soul ,Baba bless them accordingly .Attached below is the mail from Kiran Ji.Jai Sai Ram

||OM SAINATH||

Dear all Sai devotees,
My name is Kiran Reddy. I am a Sai devotee and member of his family since 22nd March 2004.Earlier I felt myself as hopeless,jobless,no goal and a man without ethics. From the day I joined my guru’s(sainath)family,I started thinking about my family, my future and dharma.

With my guru’s(Sainath)permission I want to share two of my exciting experiences with Him from which I can say that Saibaba will be there with His devotees who pray him honestly and chant His name continuously.

Sai Leela 1:
After a long time being a devotee of Saibaba one day I got a thought in mind that “let us dedicate one full day in a month and spend whole day with baba by serving HIM”. Then I decided to visit Saibaba’s temple(located at BTM Layout, Bangalore) on Sunday(11.04.2010) and I wanted to serve my guru.

Read Here>>
logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details

--
Posted By Manisha.Rautela.Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba Stories,Leelas and Teachings. at 4/18/2010 04:01:00 PM

Sairam
Baba Guide us all,
At the feet of my Sathguru Sai Baba
Baba's blessing are every where
Manisha.Rautela.Bisht

--
~Visit Shirdi Sai Baba Blogs~
http://sathgurushirdisaibaba.blogspot.com

gl prasad

Apr 19, 2010, 5:27:46 AM4/19/10
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

my name is saraswathi,please pray for our family due to some problems we came back from dubai to india and from january onwards many problems we  are facing,searching for jobs but bad luck unable to get  good job,but keeping faith in baba to solve as soon as possible
Baba please help us ,as i stongly believe on you

thanks
saraswathi

amit kumar

Apr 19, 2010, 5:49:26 AM4/19/10
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram
if you beleave you in baba then baba defenetaly solve your problem
om sai ram

ashok mishra
saijyotproduction