Shirdi Sai Baba's Grace-Experience Of Sai Devotees-Part 30.

Sai.Manisha

Feb 2, 2012, 7:28:07 AM2/2/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,
Happy Baba's day
Sai Baba is Lord of Kindness and Love.He is always full of mercy. What is wanted on our part is whole-hearted devotion to Him.Whenever, a devotee had complete and whole-hearted devotion to Sai Baba, all his calamities and dangers were warded off and his welfare attended to by Baba.Attached below are few Sai experiences by devotees sharing the same thought . Jai Sai Ram .
Baba's Bargain:

May Baba bless everyone and fulfil their Wishes

Dear Sister Manisha

Best wishes for your consistent seva to help devotees around the globe. Please share this wonderful leela of Baba. There are many core issues like job, health, debts, marriage to be attended to by Baba in every devotee's life and HIS blessings in it may get delayed due to karma. Inspite of these delays, there are other daily dealings that end up in one or other problem, where relief and respite is sought from Baba. It is undeniable truth that BABA gives relief in many things irrespective of its importance in day-to-day life to our sincere prayers.

READ:  [HERE]

--
Posted By Blogger to Shirdi Sai Baba Stories,Leelas and Teachings. at 2/02/2012 08:39:00 AM

Sairam
Baba Guide us all,
At the feet of my Sathguru Sai Baba
Baba's blessing are every where