Please Pray For My Marriage - Devotee Sukanaya

Priyanka Rautela

Sep 10, 2011, 3:12:26 AM9/10/11
to shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra

             Lets Pray For Sukanaya Sisters Marriage

Sairam Privanka Ji ,

Thank you soo much your devine Sai Seva
Om Sai Ram how long time I will cry thandri pls tell you Baba thandri bless me deva

Baba please call me to Shiridi

Dear Sai Baba, you know very well,. We beg you to find a suitable boy for me  and bless to get married as soon as possible. Baba. Please bring some light in our life. Please get a nice boy for me  and get
married. Very soon Baba, we waited for many years. It's very hard for us to wait any longer. Bless us. Give us some smile on our face, give us happiness.

Baba my name is Sukanya I am sai devotee my parents seraching groom

Baba my marriage not fixed Baba my parents are very worried about my marriage my father health is not good Baba Baba you know my problems Baba please I beg u Baba my marriage getting soon suitable person Baba please hear my prayers give you happiness and peaceful life for my family Baba give you answer my prayers Baba give you good helth for my father very soon Baba
please take care of my family you are always with me and family
with tears
your child
 om sai ram
sukanya
PRAY HERE

~~~Ri)H@##Brijendra~~~~~

Sep 10, 2011, 3:17:29 AM9/10/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Dont get upset dear and have patience. I am also facing the same problem. Sai baba definetely do somethg good for us.

Thanx & Regards
Richa Brijendra

nabanita biswas

Sep 10, 2011, 3:17:57 AM9/10/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
May Almighty bless u with suitable groom..

OM SAI..

SHARAD ASTHANA

Sep 10, 2011, 4:10:12 AM9/10/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM !
SUKNAYA JI,
I AM JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER, 53 Y OLD,A GREAT SA IRAM DEVOTEE.
I PRAY LORD SAI RAM TO BLESS YOU WITH A HAND SOME AND GOOD CHARACTER,INTELLIGENT BOY,SUITING TO YOUR AND  YOUR PARENTS ASPIRATION.
JUST HAVE FULL DEVOTION TO SAI RAM.
BELIEVE HE IS ALWAYS THERE TO TAKE CARE OF HIS SONS/DAUGHTER.
HAVE GREAT SHARDHA AND SHABURI TO LORD SAI RAM AND NEVER GET DISAPPOINTED.
VERY SOON YOUR AND OUR PRAYERS WILL GIVE FRUITFUL RESULT.
SAI RAM WILL BLESS YOU.
PL.DON'T FORGET TO INVITE ME ON THE GREAT OCCASION.

SHARAD CHANDRA ASTHANA.

sridhar s.p

Sep 10, 2011, 5:12:03 AM9/10/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
hi sai
Dont worry sai,

when you get free then go to sai temple just inform him, sai will listen your voice

mitali sahay

Sep 10, 2011, 6:59:57 AM9/10/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM
hey sister..plzz don't worry..smile will come soon on ur face....Baba will bless u with all happiness r deserve dear.....
--
Meetali

Anamika Singh

Sep 12, 2011, 7:27:42 AM9/12/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sai Sister,
Please have faith & saburi. Sai Deva is alwayas with us. He is the Best & He always give the Best. I know he is more desperately searching a groom for u than anyone else.

Sai Sabke Saath Rahna, Sab Par Daya Karna.
OM Sai Ram.

deepa preetham

Sep 12, 2011, 4:30:33 AM9/12/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sai,

Dont worry Sukanya, Sai Baba will surely help you out from all your problems.
Light lamps to sai as much as you can possible, think possitive and think good.

Deepa

On Sun, 11 Sep 2011 17:42:20 +0530 wrote

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 11:12 AM, sridhar s.p wrote:

hi sai Dont worry sai,?when you get free then go to sai temple just inform him, sai will listen your voice

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??

http://shirdisaibabaprayerclub.blogspot.com/search/label/Prayers%20For%20Marriage%20.

--

Priyanka.Rautela.Dhankar

My websites on Shirdi Sai Babahttp://www.shirdisaideva.com/

http://telugublogofshirdisai.blogspot.com/

http://bhajansofshirdisaibaba.blogspot.com

Meetali

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

shivaprasad j

Sep 12, 2011, 9:49:10 AM9/12/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sukanya,

Pls do the highly powerful 9 thursdays vrata. Surely you will get married and all ur problems will get solved. I was jobless and i got a job by the grace of baba after performing this varta. On behalf of me my sister did the vrata since my circumstances were bad.Kindly think and talk positively to baba this very important at this time. Also seek forgiveness from baba.

Sairam

Cheers

Shivaprasad

9886756302

nagesh a

Sep 13, 2011, 12:08:30 AM9/13/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
BABA BHALA KARENGE

Ramamurthy Sumathy

Sep 13, 2011, 1:03:45 AM9/13/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sukanyaji

cn u pl send your horoscope and yr details to my email id aksh...@gmail.com with yr expectations.  Iam also searching a girl for my brother.  if it suits we will c otherwise i wl forward the same to my known circle.

Rgds
SUMATHY
9445277518

G.Sankar Ganesh

Sep 13, 2011, 1:39:14 PM9/13/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Jai Sai Ram

BABA, Please do Bless This Young Girl Sukanya

-Sankar

> On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 10:33 AM, Ramamurthy Sumathy
> <aksh...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> Dear Sukanyaji
>>
>> cn u pl send your horoscope and yr details to my email id
>> aksh...@gmail.com with yr expectations. Iam also searching a girl for
>> my brother. if it suits we will c otherwise i wl forward the same to my
>> known circle.
>>
>> Rgds
>> SUMATHY
>> 9445277518
>>
>> On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Priyanka Rautela <
>> saipriya...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> <http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nKU7Bb-yU4E/Tmn5GylbdII/AAAAAAAABu4/a8FoFCaiWg8/s1600/277688_211662005552766_100001269049420_660905_6885896_o.jpg>
>>>
>>> * *
>>> * Lets Pray For Sukanaya Sisters Marriage*

>>> <http://shirdisaibabaprayerclub.blogspot.com/2011/09/please-pray-for-my-marriage-devotee.html><http://shirdisaibabaprayerclub.blogspot.com/2011/09/please-pray-for-my-marriage-devotee.html>
>>>
>>> --
>>> *
>>> *
>>> *
>>> *
>>> *

>>> *

iamsweet sivam

Sep 25, 2011, 12:02:03 AM9/25/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
DEAR SUKANYA

Sure baba will show you a good boy very soon. can you please send your horoscope with your bio data about your family, expectations, caste etc etc....along with your expectation to me please. we are searching for a girl for my 3 brother in laws who are all settled in good job. if u send me immediately it will b nice. my mail id is iams...@gmail.com and my name is dhanalakshmi from chennai.

omsairam
dhanasai
bye
dhana