Need Urgent Group Prayer .

Sai.Manisha

Jan 13, 2012, 1:30:19 AM1/13/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Sairam to all,
I have been requested by Sai devotee Radha and Shridharan.V for group prayer for their family member .I am attaching their mail below and request all to pray for them .Ultimately it is Baba the great Doctor who will bless and heal His children.
Jai Sai Ram
Manisha

Prayer request from sister Radha:
Manisha ji, I hope you remember me.I am Radha from Japan. Baba had blessed me to detail the ways to do 1 lakh naam jaap for the blog. I am having a big problem now. My sister geetha fell down in the bathroom and due to high BP she had a vein cut in her brain and there is a clot. The clot has to be removed with surgery. I  live far away and i dont know where to go. she is in ICU now and the family is so scared. Please pray for my sister manisha ji, I have as usual started 1 lakh chant and with babas grace want to finish it today, thursday itself. I know baba will take care but my faith keeps slipping away often. My old mother is devasted. my sister has two children and they need their mother. I please ask you to pray for my lovely sister.
thankyou and may baba bless you and your family
radha sreedhar

Prayer Request from Shridharan .V:
Dear All

I place my humble request to you all to Pray to Baba as my father is suffering from a sever stomach pain in Trichy and doctors say it is just a cramp will settle down on its own.  He is 81 years old and he is not able to bear the pain. Your prayers to Baba will help him have courage in facing all challenges and be blessed by Baba for happy life without any pain. He is facing a testing time of his life last one week with multiple challenges. I am confident your prayers will help him as Baba is the only support we depend on.

I surrender myself on Baba's feet to make the request to everyone of you.

Kind Regards,

Sridharan V

Sairam
Baba Guide us all,
At the feet of my Sathguru Sai Baba
Baba's blessing are every where
Manisha.Rautela.Bisht

rada subhasree

Jan 13, 2012, 2:06:32 AM1/13/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sri sai ram... sister u dont worry... today fully me fasting & pray
for ur's sister.. definitly baba should take care of ur sister.... sai
ram....

On 1/13/12, Sai.Manisha <sai.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sairam to all,
> I have been requested by Sai devotee Radha and Shridharan.V for group
> prayer for their family member .I am attaching their mail below and request
> all to pray for them .Ultimately it is Baba the great Doctor who will bless
> and heal His children.
> Jai Sai Ram
> Manisha
>

> *Prayer request from sister Radha:*
> *

> Manisha ji, I hope you remember me.I am Radha from Japan. Baba had blessed
> me to detail the ways to do 1 lakh naam jaap for the blog. I am having a
> big problem now. My sister geetha fell down in the bathroom and due to high
> BP she had a vein cut in her brain and there is a clot. The clot has to be
> removed with surgery. I live far away and i dont know where to go. she is
> in ICU now and the family is so scared. Please pray for my sister manisha
> ji, I have as usual started 1 lakh chant and with babas grace want to
> finish it today, thursday itself. I know baba will take care but my faith
> keeps slipping away often. My old mother is devasted. my sister has two
> children and they need their mother. I please ask you to pray for my lovely
> sister.
> thankyou and may baba bless you and your family
> radha sreedhar

> *
> *
> *
> *Prayer Request from Shridharan .V:*
> *Dear All

> I place my humble request to you all to Pray to Baba as my father is
> suffering from a sever stomach pain in Trichy and doctors say it is just a
> cramp will settle down on its own. He is 81 years old and he is not able
> to bear the pain. Your prayers to Baba will help him have courage in facing
> all challenges and be blessed by Baba for happy life without any pain. He
> is facing a testing time of his life last one week with multiple
> challenges. I am confident your prayers will help him as Baba is the only
> support we depend on.
>
> I surrender myself on Baba's feet to make the request to everyone of you.
>
> Kind Regards,
>

> Sridharan V *
>

> <http://sathgurushirdisaibaba.blogspot.com/>

> Sairam
> Baba Guide us all,
> At the feet of my Sathguru Sai Baba
> Baba's blessing are every where
> Manisha.Rautela.Bisht
>
> ~Visit Shirdi Sai Baba Websites~

> http://www.shirdisaibabakripa.org <http://www.shirdisaibabakripa.org>
> http://www.shirdisaibabatemples.org <http://www.shirdisaibabatemples.org/>
> http://www.saibababhajans.com
> http://shirdisaibabatamilstories.blogspot.com

jatin bhat

Jan 13, 2012, 2:07:26 AM1/13/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sai Ram ,

Sai is everywhere .Baba is definetly going to help each needy.

Jai Sai Ram

Regards
Jatin

Rinku Bitu

Jan 13, 2012, 2:57:15 AM1/13/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
dear sai ram,
have faith in him surely he would do the needful. our prayers will be
there always.
BABA PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN

On 1/13/12, jatin bhat <jatinb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

>> radha sreedhar

>> *
>> *
>> *
>> *Prayer Request from Shridharan .V:*

>> *Dear All

>> I place my humble request to you all to Pray to Baba as my father is
>> suffering from a sever stomach pain in Trichy and doctors say it is just a
>> cramp will settle down on its own. He is 81 years old and he is not able
>> to bear the pain. Your prayers to Baba will help him have courage in
>> facing
>> all challenges and be blessed by Baba for happy life without any pain. He
>> is facing a testing time of his life last one week with multiple
>> challenges. I am confident your prayers will help him as Baba is the only
>> support we depend on.
>>
>> I surrender myself on Baba's feet to make the request to everyone of you.

Neha Vikas Gupta

Jan 13, 2012, 3:15:20 AM1/13/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
baba please shower your blessings. and save the mother whose children need her badly...

om sai

>> shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra?hl=en.

Rudresh Kademane

Jan 13, 2012, 3:23:24 AM1/13/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
dont worry baba will take care Om Sai RAM

Ramamurthy Sumathy

Jan 13, 2012, 3:54:23 AM1/13/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OMSAIRAM

OH SAI PL BE WITH THAT FAMILY AND BLESS THEM . PL CURE THE MOTHER WITH YOUR BLESSINGS AS THE CHILDREN NEEDS HER THROUGHTOUT THEIR LIFE.

RGDS
SUMATHY

vikram sharma

Jan 13, 2012, 4:00:52 AM1/13/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
dnt worry just say baba name as much as possible

gagan preet

Jan 13, 2012, 11:48:17 AM1/13/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Om sai ram
Baba please bless them.baba please dnt let them suffer and give them a healthy life.baba u can give me fever for one day to give some relief to them.please make them recover soon.
Om sai ram.

Sent from my android phone

vikram sharma

Jan 13, 2012, 12:02:02 PM1/13/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
MAY SAI BABA BLESS U
OM SAI RAM

sanjay sharma

Jan 13, 2012, 3:19:11 AM1/13/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
sairam radhaji

baba his great he definetly answer your prayer have faith and patience

sanjay sharma

saiEE

Jan 14, 2012, 1:16:44 PM1/14/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
shradh & saburi

belive on baba every thing wii b alright.

om sai ram

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

vikram sharma

Jan 18, 2012, 2:11:58 AM1/18/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
MAY BABA FULFLL UR WISH
JAI SAI RAM

Dr.Durga Sharma

Jan 18, 2012, 12:07:55 PM1/18/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM
Dear evn ur faith is slipping chant BABA'S name, he will take care for sure...he is just testing u
BABA PLS TAKE CARE OF UR CHILD

vikram sharma

Jan 19, 2012, 3:04:42 AM1/19/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

sanjay sharma

Jan 18, 2012, 2:55:07 AM1/18/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
SAI PLEASE HELP THE NEEDFUL WE ALL PRAY PLEASE ACCEPT SAI

vikram sharma

Jan 20, 2012, 11:21:34 AM1/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
sai baba bless her
om sai ram

Rinku Bitu

Jan 20, 2012, 10:45:53 PM1/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai baba please help all the needy shower your blessings on us .
let us start this day with ur ashrwad

Neelam Solanki

Jan 20, 2012, 11:27:10 PM1/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sai Devotees who do we have but ourSAIMAA .he will look after us .
Regards
Neelam I pray for you
om sai om sai om sai omsai omOM SAI RAAM OM SAI RAAM OM SAI RAAM
OMSAI RAAM OMSAIRAAM OMSAIRAAMOMSAIRAAM OMSAIRAAM OMSAIRAAM OMSAIRAAM
OM SAI RAAM
OM SAI RAAM

Neelam Solanki

Jan 20, 2012, 11:28:41 PM1/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAAM OMSAI RAAM OMSAI RAAM OMSAI RAAM OMSAI RAAM OMSAI RAAM
OMSAI RAAM OMSAI RAAM OMSAI RAAM OMSAI RAAM OMSAI RAAM OMSAI RAAM .

sunita gupta

Jan 21, 2012, 5:17:22 AM1/21/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om
sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai
ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram
om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om
sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai
ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram
om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om
sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai
ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram

sunil pandey

Jan 20, 2012, 9:06:10 AM1/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sai Ram

Keep shradha & Saburi

Baba will help you

Jai Sai Ram

On 1/18/12, sanjay sharma <lohawal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> SAI PLEASE HELP THE NEEDFUL WE ALL PRAY PLEASE ACCEPT SAI
>

> On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 12:41 PM, vikram sharma <mcom...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> MAY BABA FULFLL UR WISH
>> JAI SAI RAM
>>

>> On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 1:49 PM, sanjay sharma
>> <lohawal...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> sairam radhaji
>>>
>>> baba his great he definetly answer your prayer have faith and patience
>>>
>>> sanjay sharma

vikram sharma

Feb 7, 2012, 1:58:15 AM2/7/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM
SAI WILL BLESS HER AND HER FAMILY
OM SAI RAM

Gunasagaran Ramanathan

Jun 10, 2013, 7:18:58 AM6/10/13
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sri Sai Namo Namah. Baba is most compassionate and let us surrender to him.He knows the best.
Gunasagaran from Malaysia

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 1:45 PM, sandhya sravani <sandyv...@gmail.com> wrote:
om sai ram

              this is sandhya  from bangalore actually am doing sai vratha am totaly depending on sai baba plz pray for me regarding my job wants to becum permanent here plz sai devotees pray for me . my prants are depending on me so i want to take care of them this is the job which can help me  nd it gives me a gud future . so i humble requeste all of u to pray for me

thank u one and all.

krishnan kr

Jun 10, 2013, 11:22:44 AM6/10/13
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com