miracle of baba sai

sanjay sharma

Jan 12, 2012, 3:36:39 AM1/12/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

dear sai devotees,

OM SAI  RAM

my name is sanjay sharma, iam from bangalore, i have a miracle of baba to be shared with all
of you, i had been to shirdi recently on new year i reached on 31st of dec,before leaving bangalore
i tried to get an accommodation in shirdi when tried lot of hotels i was not getting rooms less 3500/- to 5000/-
per day then i thought let me leave this problem to sai for him to solve, you believe it or not when i reached
their i went to some 4/5 hotels but i could not get room but i was very sure sai is always there when we need
him, i then got an excellent hotel newly built just 7days old at 2500/- per day this is great when lakhs
of devotees visited during new year. The next miracle i will never forget in my whole life time is, while
my leaving shirdi on 3rd of jan i bought a big photo of saibaba from shirdi the photo was very big almost
3 feet x 4 feet we had our train booking in karnataka express coach no
S8 seat no 54 & 60 since me and my wife both were there ours was a upper berth and a lower berth
my wife said we will keep baba photo on the upper berth, since the photo was big it occupied the whole seat
then we were decided and we finalised both of will adjust the whole night and somehow reach Bangalore
now my dear friends u believe it or not our great sai made a miracle the seat no 61 meant for somebody else
that person did not come at all i had a great journey the train was full not even rac tickets were confirmed
people were standing and coming it is one of the busiest route were always train are full and can u imagine
in such a train i get a berth without paying even 1paise and wonder not even tt came to check this is
absolute miracle our great saibaba. i gave my seat to sai and he gave me one, this is the love our sai has
towards his devotees who cant see his children in trouble there are lots and lots of such miracle happened
with me in my life which i will share it with all of u in near future.
thanks

sanjay sharma

sai ram

gagan preet

Jan 17, 2012, 1:32:41 PM1/17/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Jai sai ram,
Really baba is always there with his devotees.
Jai sai ram.

Sent from my android phone

rada subhasree

Jan 17, 2012, 10:15:23 PM1/17/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sri sai ram...

Rinku Bitu

Jan 17, 2012, 10:36:33 PM1/17/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
dear sharma ji,
its really excellent to hear it, yes baba will surely help his
devotees in all aspects.

om sai ram

On 1/18/12, rada subhasree <v.suba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> om sri sai ram...
>
> On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 12:02 AM, gagan preet
> <gaganpree...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Jai sai ram,
>> Really baba is always there with his devotees.
>> Jai sai ram.
>>
>> Sent from my android phone
>> On 17-Jan-2012 11:34 PM, "sanjay sharma" <lohawal...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> dear sai devotees,
>>>

>>> *OM SAI RAM*

Neha Vikas Gupta

Jan 18, 2012, 12:48:03 AM1/18/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

great experience.baba loves his devotees. One miracle of baba i want to share too.

My husband was very depressed due to problems in job. i had full faith in baba. i kept baba's fast. and by baba's grace my husband got a very good offer from mnc. i love u baba..

keep blessing us always.
om sai
neha

>>> shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra?hl=en.
>>>
>>  --

vikram sharma

Jan 18, 2012, 2:15:27 AM1/18/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
BABA IS GREAT
JAI SAI RAM

Rudresh Kademane

Jan 18, 2012, 7:05:00 AM1/18/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
sharmaji the hotel what you have said is near prasdalya i also stayed there last month 28th i also had the same experiance Om Sai Ram

vikram sharma

Jan 18, 2012, 11:01:37 AM1/18/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

Dr.Durga Sharma

Jan 18, 2012, 12:11:14 PM1/18/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
BABA u r really grt and always caring for ur children...

vikram sharma

Jan 19, 2012, 3:05:29 AM1/19/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

Jayasree Rao

Jan 18, 2012, 12:23:31 AM1/18/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
this is truth,even me too i faith baba a lot.

sanjay sharma

Jan 18, 2012, 12:27:13 AM1/18/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM TO ALL SAI DEVOTEES

shathshrungavidyasamsthe

Jan 18, 2012, 11:07:26 AM1/18/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Om Sairam

Please view attachment
namajapa shirdi.pdf

sanjay sharma

Jan 19, 2012, 3:03:55 AM1/19/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
sai ram
sushilji the hotel name is sai gurusthan it is newly built now the tariff will also be less hotel phone no is 02423256999 please bargain since this is off season
regards
sanjay sharma