Simple Practice to find an easy solution

1 skatījums
Pāriet uz pirmo nelasīto ziņojumu

vinay patel

nelasīta,
2011. gada 16. sept. 02:31:5316.09.11
uz shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Dear SAI friends,
In my life,I have often noticed that people are always thinking of self benefit first. But, if simultaneously it is benefitting others, then either they get hurt or they take the credit of self of helping others. Through the below message, I want to drag the attention of all of you what should be the real path which should be followed by us and plz help others to do the same.
I pray my Lord SAI to help everyone of us to cross the ocean of life peacefully and happily.
OM SAI RAM.......

Message for the day    16.09.2011

To have a big heart is to find solutions easily.

Thought to Ponder:

To have a big heart, during upsetting times, is to be above the
feeling of what is mine and what I have to lose.  It is but natural
to see what I have to gain, but added to this I also need to see
what others are going to gain from this. When I am caught up with
my needs and apprehensions, there will be blocks which will not
help me create solutions.

Point to Practice:

Today I will work to find solutions in such a way, that there is
benefit for all.  I will not only look at benefit for myself (I
will not worry about what I have to lose), but I will also see in
what way it can benefit others.  This practice will help me find an
easy solution and also win the support and good wishes of all
around me.

VINAY PATEL
SURAT

regards,