sai miracle

Nidhi Raghu

Feb 10, 2012, 12:10:07 PM2/10/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
DEAR SAI DEVOTEES,

I would like to narrate my wonderful experience of SRI SAIBABA'S MIRACLE
 which happened today. I am bogged down due to so many financial committments
and this month has been the worst period of my life. I  asked SAI for help as always
 as I have nobody to turn to and he has been my only guiding light since seventeen years.
I had just enough money to reach office and was wondering how I would reach backhome.
without money and was very hesitant to borrow from  my colleagues. As my tension mounted
there came a message on my mobile from my bank that some amount was credited to my a/c
I thought it was a mix up as my bank balance was nil in the morning. To my surprise it was
confirmed that I had sufficient funds for my immediate needs and still do not know how that
 amount was credited to my a/c may be it is the annual interest which has to be clarified.
..whatever it may be SAI's timely help can never be forgotten .THANK YOU BABA I WILL FACE
 ANY ADVERSITY WHEN YOU ARE WITH ME.  PLEASE MAKE ME VISIT YOUR ABODE
 SHIRDI AT THE EARLIEST.

MANJULA RAGHURAM

Leela kumar Chowdhary

Feb 10, 2012, 1:00:47 PM2/10/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram , sister , baba is always there with his kids , he is
watching us now and then , in this sailing life baba is our light
house, have faith on him , om sai ram , you will surly get an
invitation from baba to visit his golden place , om sai ram

> --

*V.LeelaKumar*

mitali sahay

Feb 10, 2012, 5:35:00 PM2/10/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram
Meetali

sunita gupta

Feb 12, 2012, 7:29:32 AM2/12/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

vikram sharma

Feb 12, 2012, 7:34:59 AM2/12/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

rada subhasree

Feb 12, 2012, 9:53:44 AM2/12/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
baba always take care for his child..

kaushlendra kumar upadhyay

Feb 11, 2012, 10:40:49 PM2/11/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
sai baba please mujhe apane pas bulayen .mai aapka ek bhakt hun jo bahut lachar hai baba meri pray sun len baba plz mujhe balawa bhejhe baba

sridhar s.p

Feb 14, 2012, 3:09:04 AM2/14/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
sai will call you soon to shirdi