Baba Bless Us With A Child - Devotee Vijaya

閲覧: 4 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Priyanka Rautela

未読、
2011/09/11 12:51:532011/09/11
To: shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra

Dear Sai devotees ,
Here I am publishing the request of a devotee who wants Baba to bless them with a child ,I want all of you to please pray for her .

Allaha Malik

"Sai Natha, please bless us with a child. We have been waiting for kids since long time. You know everything and happenings at home. All our family members are waiting for good news from us. You know my sister also dont have kids. Please forgive us and bless us with Kids"

Regards,
Vijaya

--

suresh babu

未読、
2011/09/12 5:06:482011/09/12
To: shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

subodh punetha

未読、
2011/09/12 6:52:572011/09/12
To: shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
My Sai bless her with a child.

priyambada yadav

未読、
2011/09/12 8:14:262011/09/12
To: shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
JAI SAI RAM

BABA PLS BLESS HER WITH A CUTE CHILD...

nagesh a

未読、
2011/09/13 0:06:292011/09/13
To: shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
BABA ACHHA KARENGE

sridhar s.p

未読、
2011/09/13 0:27:522011/09/13
To: shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
sai ram
Dont worry sai, sai will bless you

Anamika Singh

未読、
2011/09/13 4:14:082011/09/13
To: shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sai Sister,
Sai will surely fulfill your desire.
I read one devotees experience for the same problem. she offered one coconut to Sai and took that as prasad and sai gave her a child. So, you can also do the same. The same kind of solution is also written in Sai Sacharitra for one devotee.

SAI IS GREATEST.

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 10:21 PM, Priyanka Rautela <saipriya...@gmail.com> wrote:

Vijay Aroraa

未読、
2011/09/13 6:14:542011/09/13
To: shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sai Ram and sai will bless you as you desire om sai ram

SHARAD ASTHANA

未読、
2011/09/13 2:36:282011/09/13
To: shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM !
I PRAY LORD SAI RAM TO FULFILL ALLYOUR DREAMS BY BLESSING WITH A CHILD.
S.C.ASTHANA

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 10:21 PM, Priyanka Rautela <saipriya...@gmail.com> wrote:

sudhakumar

未読、
2011/09/13 20:49:342011/09/13
To: shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sai Ram........

Pray to Babaji with faith & confidence, ur prayer will be answered & u will be blessed.....

Sai Ram........

--- On Tue, 13/9/11, Vijay Aroraa <vij...@gmail.com> wrote:
全員に返信
投稿者に返信