Message for the day 08.02.2012

vinay patel

Feb 8, 2012, 4:32:27 AM2/8/12
to shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra, Vikas Patel, Raj Tandel

Message for the day     08.02.2012

Remove the darkness of the mind and the world around will be illuminated.

Thought to Ponder:

If I am seeing negativity, it is an indication that there is
something negative in my own mind.  I need to work on that which is in me, rather than trying to change others.  Self-checking helps me become better and better and I start noticing that I am able to see more and more of the positive that is around me.

Point to Practice:

Today I will check what aspect in me is making me see in
others/situations.  I will work on changing this. However, it is
also important to do this checking and changing with a feeling of
self-respect and not being caught up with guilt or negativity for
the self.

VINAY PATEL
SURAT

regards,
Vinay Patel
Surat

Dr. meenakshi

Feb 8, 2012, 5:14:40 AM2/8/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

nice...n real.......evryone should try this out

sanjay sharma

Feb 9, 2012, 2:22:49 AM2/9/12
to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai SatCharitra |
OM SAI RAM VINAY BHAI