Baba Show Me The Light Of Hope - Devotee Natasha

1 view

Priyanka Rautela

Sep 14, 2011, 4:25:06 AM9/14/11
to shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra

Jai Sai Ram,

For the past two and half years I have been going through a very hard time. I lost two jobs and was unable to secure an admission in MBA university of my choice. Thought I am across the seven sees from Shirdi my heart longs to see Baba and cry my pains. I have been looking for a job from the past 1.5 years and have not found anything.

I seek everyones sincere prayers to help me through this.  Especially now since Baba has gifted me a little Baby to arrive this January 2012, I really need some way to supplement the expenses.......read and pray here
http://shirdisaibabaprayerclub.blogspot.com/

Allaha Malik
Priyanka Rautela Dhankar

Manoharan Marimuthu

Sep 14, 2011, 11:54:14 AM9/14/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Oh ! Deva ! Sai Baba !

Bless Priyanka Rautela Dhankar with a good job !

Thanks and Regards,
Vazhga Valamudan !
M Manoharan

Renuka Devi

Sep 15, 2011, 1:31:26 AM9/15/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Babaji will always be with u and he is watching your every move u make k.... He will grant your wishes. Tc

rgds
Renu Veera

From: manoha...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 21:24:14 +0530
Subject: Re: Baba Show Me The Light Of Hope - Devotee Natasha
To: shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

subodh punetha

Sep 15, 2011, 2:04:01 AM9/15/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
 You will get a good job.

 Subodh

SHARAD ASTHANA

Sep 16, 2011, 5:06:44 AM9/16/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM !
BABA WILL CERTAINLY HEED YOUR REQUEST AND OUR PRAYER. HAVE SHABURI AND SHARDHA IN BABA.
SHARAD