baba' grace

Rinku Bitu

Jan 19, 2012, 10:58:35 PM1/19/12
to shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra
Dear Sai Devotees,
I would like to share a small incident which happened to me last evening.
iv got a habit of hearing to baba's aarthi in the morning while
starting to my work and in the evening and before going to bed.
yesterday after my work got over i went to see my son so was standing
outside my hotel to hire an auto one fellow came near me and asked me
as where i was to go i told him my place and he bargained me rs.80
which was not worth to my place, then another autowala came and asked
me the same iv told him the place and he asked me rs.60 i immediately
got into it and started to hear baba's aarthithro my headphone closing
my eyes suddenly something made me open my eyes and u wanna beleive i
found a photo picture of baba stuck in the auto i couldn't control my
joys and there was tears of joy coming from my eyes baba showed his
darshan to me saying that he is everywhere for us.

luv u baba very much
om sai ram.

suresh babu

Jan 20, 2012, 12:49:18 AM1/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
DATTA DIGAMBARA
SHREE PAADA VALLABA  DHIGAMBARA
NARASIMHA SARASWATHI DHIGAMBARA
SHREE SAI DHIGAMBARA
OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI.
JAI SAI RAM..

vikram sharma

Jan 20, 2012, 3:26:27 AM1/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

Rudresh Kademane

Jan 20, 2012, 5:24:44 AM1/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sai Shree Sai  Jai Jai Sai

RAJESH KOLHE

Jan 20, 2012, 12:51:04 AM1/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
DIGAMBARA DIGAMBARA SRIPAD VALLABHA DIGAMBARA
DIGAMBARA DIGAMBARA SRI GURDATTA DIGAMBARA
DIGAMBARA DIGAMBARA SRI SAI GURDATTA DIGAMBARA

sanjay sharma

Jan 20, 2012, 2:07:11 AM1/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

VERY TRUE EVEN I HAVE EXPRIENCED SO MUCH TIME WHEN I GO OUT I THINK BABA IF I HAVE YOUR DARSHAN MY WORK WILL BE DONE AND WITHIN FEW MINUTES SOMEHOW I GET HIS DARSHAN BY THIS HE TELLS US IAM ALWAYS WITH YOU.

SAIRAM

REGARDS SANJAY SHARMA

Mala Malu

Jan 20, 2012, 9:27:04 PM1/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
"DATTA DIGAMBARA SRI PADA VALLABHA DIGAMBARA SAI DIGAMBARA"