[Free Sms of Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Baba Sayings | Shirdi Sai Baba quotes | Sutras] Sweetness may depart from the jaggery

Virti

Jan 24, 2012, 4:30:00 PM1/24/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Sweetness may depart from the jaggery, the sea from its waves and the eye from its sparkle; but never will my simple, faithful devotee be without me.

--
Posted By Virti to Free Sms of Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Baba Sayings | Shirdi Sai Baba quotes | Sutras at 1/25/2012 03:00:00 AM

vikram sharma

Jan 25, 2012, 5:34:00 AM1/25/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

sunita gupta

Jan 25, 2012, 7:32:12 AM1/25/12

On 1/25/12, vikram sharma <mcom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> om sai ram
>
> On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 3:00 AM, Virti <saiv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> <http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Pgolq8lPy_8/TCKUhnZmcwI/AAAAAAAAAUQ/iLHh-00p4ww/s1600/Sai_Baba_Samadhi_temple_statue.JPG>

>> Sweetness may depart from the jaggery, the sea from its waves and the eye
>> from its sparkle; but never will my simple, faithful devotee be without
>> me.
>>

>> --
>> Posted By Virti to Free Sms of Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Baba Sayings |
>> Shirdi Sai Baba quotes |

>> Sutras<http://www.saibabasays.com/2012/01/sweetness-may-depart-from-jaggery.html>at

sunita gupta

Jan 25, 2012, 7:52:16 AM1/25/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
sai baba says

God ensures our safety and grants us only what is good for us .He
knows when he should
offer us what we really need
om sai ram

akhila rajput

Jan 25, 2012, 11:33:17 AM1/25/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om Sairam.it is exactly correct.
Our Saimaa...... will not allow his child in to anyharm&he(Saimaa) protect &guide at every second.
Thankyou Baba  Foreverything.

Jai Sri Sainath.
Thanks &Regards,
Akhila.R