2 vues

Yagna Reddy

non lue,
26 déc. 2011, 10:34:3526/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
dear sai ,
my results are yet to come in the month of January for my 5 sem.please i pray that i should pass in this sem because i will have my placements soon in the next sem.I will loose all hope in me, if i fail.please all sai devotees  pray for me and my friends tat all of us should clear all the papers with out any arrears.sai is my only hope.i pary to him hole heartted every day.
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM

gagan preet

non lue,
26 déc. 2011, 10:47:3926/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Om sai ram,
Just remember baba always said,"why fear when I am here".dnt worry about anythng.
Om sai ram.

Sent from my android phone

lalithasobha yalamanchi

non lue,
26 déc. 2011, 22:45:5426/12/2011

--
OM SAI NAMONAMAHA,
SRI SAI NAMONAMAHA,

Mala Malu

non lue,
26 déc. 2011, 22:48:5226/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SRI SAI RAM

--- On Mon, 26/12/11, Yagna Reddy <yagna....@gmail.com> wrote:

Mala Malu

non lue,
26 déc. 2011, 22:50:3726/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SRI SAI RAM
OM SRI SAI RAM
OM SRI SAI RAM
OM SRI SAI RAM
OM SRI SAI RAM
OM SRI SAI RAM
OM SRI SAI RAM

--- On Tue, 27/12/11, lalithasobha yalamanchi <yalamanc...@gmail.com> wrote:

manoj melur

non lue,
26 déc. 2011, 23:37:5926/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra
oam siram,dear devotees
please tell me where God exists? why do we go to holy places?

--
manojkumar

Neha Vikas Gupta

non lue,
27 déc. 2011, 00:20:5427/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

God is inside our heart.infact god resides in each n evry particle living or non-living. Even though god is so near to us , we are unable to find him, or keep a close connection with him. Reason is we are so much involved in wordly matters, problems and pleasures. We go to holy places in order to feel the presence of god. we humans have tendency to see god in our environment and temples, only then we actually feel the presence and also get mental peace. As it is difficult to feel the presence of god in our heart and so we are not able to achieve mental calmness and peace.
I hope my answer satisfy you

Om sai
Sai bless all
neha

manoj melur

non lue,
27 déc. 2011, 02:09:5527/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
If it so,many devoties go to the holy places with many problem.But many devotees never getting  peace.they say that i have been a devotee for many years But my position is not improve".we cannot blame such devotees.we witnessed it.but.many non-believer of God getting mental and metirial progress.why do this .Please answer me Neha.       Oam si ram

2011/12/27 Neha Vikas Gupta <nehavik...@yahoo.com>

--
manojkumar

Neha Vikas Gupta

non lue,
27 déc. 2011, 02:27:4927/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram
many devotees inspite of visiting religious places dont get peace , main reason is due to their negative past karma.. as it takes time to neutralize our negative karma with positive one....Such  devotees attain peace although not instantly but slowly and steadily.. One major reason of not attaining peace is the negative feelings prevailing in our heart , it could be any thing jealous, anger, attachment,lust  ,selfish etc etc......Just ask yourself are u completely devoid of negative feelings????? As it is very difficult to ward off all such negative things from our heart permanently.They crop up frequently....
Many non- believers may be attaining peace mainly becoz of  good past karma, although if you get to know them very closely you will find that even they are under constant mental stress...They may appear to be very satisfied ....so no one can attain complete peace without god's name..

vikram sharma

non lue,
27 déc. 2011, 02:53:0927/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Dear Manoji God is in our heart we have to think it by heart.
OM SAI RAM

manoj melur

non lue,
27 déc. 2011, 02:52:5327/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
what is past karma?It is said that if any one go to holy place It is happened by his past good karma.How we blame them their past negative action is reason for  their miseries ?please clarify Neha,

manoj melur

non lue,
27 déc. 2011, 02:57:1427/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Dear devotee vikram sharmaji. If it so , why not see theGod when the doctors operating heart?

2011/12/27 vikram sharma <mcom...@gmail.com>

--
manojkumar

vikram sharma

non lue,
27 déc. 2011, 03:01:1027/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Dear we can see only if we want 2 see him by heart

Anand Sai

non lue,
27 déc. 2011, 03:03:0627/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
ॐ सांई राम
You are talking about Brahma Gyaan, as you can see MILK, No Cream/ No Butter And NO GHEE but it is there within it the same method works here you have to do manthan of your soul then and only you can see god, it is clearly mentioned in Shree Sai Sachritra..

Read it once and for all.

You will experience the feeling of god.

manoj melur

non lue,
27 déc. 2011, 03:38:1027/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Dear Anand Sai,God is a feeling?It is said that after death Jeevathma become paramathma.If any one get ananda ,with out senses How we  feel ananda ? Please clarify my doubt?

2011/12/27 Anand Sai <bhawes...@saimail.com>

--
manojkumar

manoj melur

non lue,
27 déc. 2011, 03:46:0527/12/2011

2011/12/27 manoj melur <melur...@gmail.com>

--
manojkumar

vikram sharma

non lue,
27 déc. 2011, 04:24:0427/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

Satya Kumar

non lue,
27 déc. 2011, 03:32:4427/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Mr. Manoj,

Your question should be as follows;

Where doesn't God exist?

He is everywhere. Because He is Sarvantharyami.

Regards
Satya Kumar
Sharjah
United Arab Emirates

Sent from my iPhone

vinay patel

non lue,
27 déc. 2011, 10:42:1227/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Dear Yagna Reddyji,
Have faith in SAI.
regards,
Vinay Patel
Surat

divya jyothi

non lue,
28 déc. 2011, 06:24:5028/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

OM SAI NAMO NAMAH
SRI SAI NAMO NAMAH
JAI JAI SAI NAMONAMAH
SATGURU SAI NAMO NAMAH

jai sai ram
baba please bless all your children

rada subhasree

non lue,
28 déc. 2011, 06:29:5628/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sri sai ram

rada subhasree

non lue,
28 déc. 2011, 06:43:1228/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SRI SAI RAM

lalithasobha yalamanchi

non lue,
28 déc. 2011, 06:44:2328/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

rada subhasree

non lue,
28 déc. 2011, 06:45:4628/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SRI SAI RAM

Yagna Reddy

non lue,
28 déc. 2011, 10:42:4228/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
sai baba ,
        I love watching yr arthi but since i am in hostel i cnt see tv.pls sai devotees tell me which site i can see online live sai dhoop arthi every day .
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram

lalithasobha yalamanchi

non lue,
28 déc. 2011, 23:15:2228/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SIA RAM

OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM

manoj melur

non lue,
29 déc. 2011, 00:45:5229/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Dear devotee.saty kumar.Plese tell me how we get ananda after death without senses .really we getting anand through our senses.but we have lost our senses immediatly after death.It is said that paramathma is ananadamaya or eternal bliss.devotee Neha clarify my few doubt But I get confusion again.Iam a spiritual seeker. oam sairam

2011/12/27 Satya Kumar <satya...@live.com>

--
manojkumar

Dr. meenakshi

non lue,
29 déc. 2011, 01:01:5629/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
A FRIEND IS A SPECIAL GIFT THAT WE RECEIVE WITH GOD GRACE.
I AM ALSO BLESSED TO HAVE A FRIEND TO BE PROUD OF ,,,,THAT IDIOT IS HAVING HIS BIRTHDAY TOMORROW ,,,I REQUEST EVERYONE WHO GO THROUGH THIS POST  TO WISH HIM VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND LONG LIFE TOO.

I PRAY TO BABA TO GIVE SUCCESS AND PROSPERITY IN EVERY PART OF LIFE....
JUST TAKE CARE OF HIM...AND JUST BE WITH HIM WERE EVER HE GO....
BABA THANKS....
\
OYEE IDIOT HAPPY BIRTH DAY
DON'T SMILE NOW
OM SAI RAM
MAY BABA TAKE SPECIAL CARE OF U

Rinku Bitu

non lue,
29 déc. 2011, 03:20:1729/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
sorry he is not an idiot being a devotee dont scold him, especially u shd wish him not buse him.

vikram sharma

non lue,
29 déc. 2011, 04:07:3729/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM
WISHING U A VERY VERY HAPPY B'DAY
MAY SAI BABA BLESS U 4EVER

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Dr. meenakshi <mars...@gmail.com> wrote:

vikram sharma

non lue,
29 déc. 2011, 04:14:3829/12/2011

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 9:12 PM, Yagna Reddy <yagna....@gmail.com> wrote:
--

Leela kumar Chowdhary

non lue,
29 déc. 2011, 04:18:5229/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

Wow Thanks a lot for your love and affection on me

Baba blesses you all

Jai sai ram

V.LeelaKumar

vikram sharma

non lue,
29 déc. 2011, 04:25:5429/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
NO TX PLZ SAY ONLY OM SAI RAM

ss

non lue,
29 déc. 2011, 08:03:0129/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram...n very happy bday.....

vikram sharma

non lue,
29 déc. 2011, 12:08:4729/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

Ranjan rashmi

non lue,
30 déc. 2011, 12:44:5630/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om sai ram

Ranjan rashmi

non lue,
30 déc. 2011, 12:49:1830/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Baba is there with u.surely u will get exclnt.om sai ram

On 12/26/11, Yagna Reddy <yagna....@gmail.com> wrote:
> dear sai ,
> my results are yet to come in the month of January for my 5 sem.please i
> pray that i should pass in this sem because i will have my placements soon
> in the next sem.I will loose all hope in me, if i fail.please all
> sai devotees pray for me and my friends tat all of us should clear all the
> papers with out any arrears.sai is my only hope.i pary to him
> hole heartted every day.

> OM SAI RAM
> OM SAI RAM
> OM SAI RAM
> OM SAI RAM
> OM SAI RAM
> OM SAI RAM
> OM SAI RAM
> OM SAI RAM
> OM SAI RAM
> OM SAI RAM
> OM SAI RAM
> OM SAI RAM

Ranjan rashmi

non lue,
30 déc. 2011, 13:00:2530/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
My father is a patient of alzhiemer dementia.he lost his entire
memory.he can't speak a single meaningfull word to express his
desire.now a days he is bed ridden.my humble request to all to pray
for him

sharmistha roy

non lue,
30 déc. 2011, 13:06:5330/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Plaese help him to do breathing exercise of Ramdev Baba.
It really helps. Pray to almighty SAI............

Sharmistha Roy
NRC  Consultant
CINI

gagan preet

non lue,
30 déc. 2011, 13:13:5430/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Om sai ram,
have faith in baba.baba will definitely bless ur father.give baba's sacred udhi to ur father.baba pls bless,baba u cnt see ur devotees in pain pls help baba pls.
Om sai ram.

Sent from my android phone

sasikiran achary

non lue,
30 déc. 2011, 14:31:1230/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
sab acha hi haga..................................ala malik

Leela kumar Chowdhary

non lue,
30 déc. 2011, 21:41:4230/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

have faith on baba he will take care of him
V.LeelaKumar

Sita Pujari

non lue,
30 déc. 2011, 22:31:1530/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram.

lalithasobha yalamanchi

non lue,
30 déc. 2011, 22:45:4630/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sai Ram

lalithasobha yalamanchi

non lue,
30 déc. 2011, 22:48:2630/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sai Ram

Suman Madan

non lue,
30 déc. 2011, 23:37:5330/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

Have faith in baba ,woh sab theek kar denge ,this is all because of some past karma.Aap bus Shraddha aur Saburi rakho . All will be well.Your father will be absolutely fine one day.

Jai Shri Sai Ram

vikram sharma

non lue,
31 déc. 2011, 02:10:4431/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM
JUST SAY THE NAME OF SAI BABA AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE EVERYTHING WUD B FINE AND GIVE HIM VIBHUTI OF BABA IF POSSIBLE.
OM SAI RAM

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 11:30 PM, Ranjan rashmi <ranjan...@gmail.com> wrote:

manoj melur

non lue,
31 déc. 2011, 02:10:5231/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra
--
manojkumar

vikram sharma

non lue,
31 déc. 2011, 02:15:2231/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
PRAY 2 SAI BUT NOT ONLY PRAY DO UR EFFORTS TOO
OM SAI RAM

Rajaram Pareek

non lue,
31 déc. 2011, 08:47:5031/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
I humbly want to state,that whereever, you can imagine- The GOD IS THERE>

On 12/31/11, manoj melur <melur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

vikram sharma

non lue,
31 déc. 2011, 09:47:3531/12/2011
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

Dr. meenakshi

non lue,
1 janv. 2012, 08:00:5701/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Sometimes we do not feel like we want to feel.
Sometimes we do not achieve what we want to achieve.
Sometimes things that happen do not make sense.
Sometimes life leads us in directions that are beyond our control.

It is at these times, most of all that we need someone who will quietly understand us and be there to support us....to show us the way to walk...

baba i believe u will stand by ur promises

ss

non lue,
1 janv. 2012, 09:26:0401/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
i too do believe u baba...hum bachoo k sath rehna..
jai sai ram

--

santosh kumar gouda

non lue,
1 janv. 2012, 10:28:0501/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sai namo namahaSri Sai namonamahaJai jai Sai namonamahaSathGuru Sai
namonamaha
HAPPY NEW YEAR .......TO ALL SAI DEVOTEE.....
--
"Jay Sainath to all devotees"
   (santosh kumar gouda)

manoj melur

non lue,
2 janv. 2012, 06:12:1202/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
sir.it is not satisfacory answer.Please clarify in scientific way.

2011/12/31 vikram sharma <mcom...@gmail.com>

--
manojkumar

pran...@rediffmail.com

non lue,
2 janv. 2012, 10:52:0102/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Wishing u all hap & prosperous new year to u and ur families. Om sai ram

santosh kumar gouda

non lue,
3 janv. 2012, 01:30:1103/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram ..same to u..

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 9:22 PM, pran...@rediffmail.com
<pran...@rediffmail.com> wrote:
> Wishing u all hap & prosperous new year to u and ur families. Om sai ram
>

> --

Rudresh Kademane

non lue,
3 janv. 2012, 05:09:0003/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
wish u the same om sai ram

Sanjiv Kumar

non lue,
3 janv. 2012, 06:22:2403/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Same to you
sanjiv kumar

vikram sharma

non lue,
3 janv. 2012, 10:00:5203/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 3:39 PM, Rudresh Kademane <nandini...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sita Pujari

non lue,
4 janv. 2012, 00:00:0704/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

vikram sharma

non lue,
4 janv. 2012, 01:46:4404/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

rada subhasree

non lue,
4 janv. 2012, 06:04:2904/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
happy new year.. thank u... sai ram

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 9:22 PM, pran...@rediffmail.com <pran...@rediffmail.com> wrote:
Wishing u all hap & prosperous new year to u and ur families. Om sai ram

Dr. meenakshi

non lue,
4 janv. 2012, 08:15:0504/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
The thought manifests as the word; The word manifests as the deed; The deed develops into habit; And habit hardens into character. So watch the thought and its ways with care, And let it spring from love Born out of concern for all beings...

vikram sharma

non lue,
4 janv. 2012, 08:42:1304/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

vikram sharma

non lue,
4 janv. 2012, 08:44:5804/01/2012

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 6:45 PM, Dr. meenakshi <mars...@gmail.com> wrote:
The thought manifests as the word; The word manifests as the deed; The deed develops into habit; And habit hardens into character. So watch the thought and its ways with care, And let it spring from love Born out of concern for all beings...

--

Dr. meenakshi

non lue,
4 janv. 2012, 08:49:1804/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

vikram sharma

non lue,
4 janv. 2012, 08:52:0404/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

dhaval desai

non lue,
4 janv. 2012, 22:30:5204/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
shree om sai nityanand sadguruve namh

vikram sharma

non lue,
5 janv. 2012, 02:02:5405/01/2012

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 9:00 AM, dhaval desai <dhavald...@gmail.com> wrote:
shree om sai nityanand sadguruve namh

Rudresh Kademane

non lue,
5 janv. 2012, 05:03:1105/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
ॐ साईं राम

gagan preet

non lue,
5 janv. 2012, 09:31:5105/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

om sai ram,
I am keeping baba's thursday vrat. I want to know when to do udhapan i.e. on 9th thursday or 10th thursday.and if done on 9th thursday can I eat normal salt food after udhapan?kindly help as I am really confused.
Jai sai ram.

Sent from my android phone

akhila rajput

non lue,
5 janv. 2012, 09:42:0205/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sairam.
Udyapan you can do at 9th Thursday.And you can eat after that day i.e from next day.
Jai Sainath.

--------------
Thanks &Regards,
Akhila.R

gagan preet

non lue,
5 janv. 2012, 09:57:3905/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Thanks alot.may baba bless you and all his children.
Om sai ram.

Sent from my android phone

Rudresh Kademane

non lue,
5 janv. 2012, 10:00:4105/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

vikram sharma

non lue,
5 janv. 2012, 10:43:5905/01/2012

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 8:01 PM, gagan preet <gaganpree...@gmail.com> wrote:
--

Neha Vikas Gupta

non lue,
6 janv. 2012, 00:34:1406/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
sai ram ji,
  udyapan has to be done on 9th thursday.. and u can eat normal salt food in evening  but after doing evening aarti..
remember food has to be taken once only.. entire day u can have fruits , milk, tea etc.
If any other queries pls let me know.
sai ram
neha

geetha ravi

non lue,
6 janv. 2012, 01:17:5106/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Dear,

You have do the udhapan on 9th Thursday only, on that you have to take
food only on dinner with or without salt, and on that day you have
give the food for poor peoples also.
Geetha

vikram sharma

non lue,
6 janv. 2012, 05:43:5206/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

Harini Ramesh

non lue,
6 janv. 2012, 06:00:1206/01/2012
[...]

6 janv. 2012, 06:17:0406/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra
ഓം സായി  രാം ഓം സായി രാം
ഓം സായി രാം
ഓം സായി രാം

--
manojkumar

santosh kumar gouda

non lue,
6 janv. 2012, 09:18:2606/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

vikram sharma

non lue,
6 janv. 2012, 09:37:3206/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

vikram sharma

non lue,
6 janv. 2012, 09:37:4906/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

vikram sharma

non lue,
6 janv. 2012, 09:39:3206/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

Dr. meenakshi

non lue,
7 janv. 2012, 09:38:2007/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
With God… nothing is impossible!

vikram sharma

non lue,
7 janv. 2012, 09:39:5007/01/2012

On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 8:08 PM, Dr. meenakshi <mars...@gmail.com> wrote:
With God… nothing is impossible!

santosh kumar gouda

non lue,
8 janv. 2012, 09:17:3008/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
omsai ram

--

vikram sharma

non lue,
8 janv. 2012, 10:42:5408/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
omsai ram

Dr. meenakshi

non lue,
8 janv. 2012, 12:14:3108/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Be not idle. Do the best of which you are capable. Then accept whatever happens! That is way to Peace......
may god grant this to all

Dr. meenakshi

non lue,
8 janv. 2012, 12:16:2108/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
O God, give me a holy passion to know your truth and live it in both word and deed. Make my life a reflection of your Word, who both proclaimed and lived your truth. In him I pray........goodnite everyone

om sai ram

baba give darshan in dreams...please

gagan preet

non lue,
8 janv. 2012, 12:38:0108/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Om sai ram

Sent from my android phone

--

gagan preet

non lue,
8 janv. 2012, 12:38:2008/01/2012

On 08-Jan-2012 5:14 PM, "Dr. meenakshi" <mars...@gmail.com> wrote:
Be not idle. Do the best of which you are capable. Then accept whatever happens! That is way to Peace......
may god grant this to all

--

vikram sharma

non lue,
9 janv. 2012, 03:14:2909/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

--

vikram sharma

non lue,
9 janv. 2012, 03:15:0809/01/2012

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 10:44 PM, Dr. meenakshi <mars...@gmail.com> wrote:
Be not idle. Do the best of which you are capable. Then accept whatever happens! That is way to Peace......
may god grant this to all

--

Rudresh Kademane

non lue,
9 janv. 2012, 03:35:1209/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

vikram sharma

non lue,
9 janv. 2012, 04:42:1109/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

Rashmi Sachdeva

non lue,
9 janv. 2012, 04:53:3609/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Om Sai Ram Jai Sai Ram.My house no is 1786.This lucky number i got by God grace & Sai babaji's kripa.Residents of 1785&1787 are troubling me and my family unnecesasarily, to leave my house.Bless us Baba.
My family is in great depression.

rashmi,

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

Rinku Bitu

non lue,
9 janv. 2012, 07:20:2109/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
do not worry definitely baba will take care of u and your family pray
to him daily by chanting his name ignore your neighbours be calm
leave everything to him

On 1/9/12, Rashmi Sachdeva <rashm...@rediffmail.com> wrote:
> Om Sai Ram Jai Sai Ram.My house no is 1786.This lucky number i got by God

> grace &amp; Sai babaji's kripa.Residents of 1785&amp;1787 are troubling me
> and my family unnecesasarily, to leave my house.Bless us Baba.My family is
> in great depression.
> rashmi,

vikram sharma

non lue,