Shirdi Sai Baba's Grace-Experience Of Sai Devotees-Part 31.

6 wyświetleń

Sai.Manisha

nieprzeczytany,
9 lut 2012, 07:40:059.02.2012
do shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,
Happy Baba's day .
Let us all bow to Shirdi Sai the compassionate mother of all .Whose merciful glance destroys the sins and sails His children across the worldy afflictions .The experiences shared here are the direct example of such blessings of Baba on His children .These leela not only strengthen the faith of the devotees but also act as light house for those who are going through tough phase in their life .It is true and has been experienced by many devotees that the tough time passes away without any adverse effect if we keep our firm faith on Baba .The experiences are given below.I like to thank the devotee who prefers to remain anonymous for sharing wonderful and meaningful "Sai Message" wallpaper every Thursday with all our Sai readers . Jai Sai Ram .

Faith in Sai:

Sai devotee from USA write: Please do not publish my name and email id. I am the regular visitor of your site. Thank you for posting experiences with Baba. And also, I am poor in English so do correction  where needed..

Thanks !

Dear Sai Devotees,

I am very happy to share my experience with Baba. First of all, My humble paranamas to the Lotus feet of Baba.

Two years back, my parents search matrimonial for me but nothing came suitable. I went to Baba's temple and prayed to Baba" please show me suitable alliance and a Baba's devotee to me". Surprisingly,to my prayer request Baba showed good alliance to me. My Husband is also ardent devotee of Baba. I got married in the month of November 2010. At that time, My husband was working in USA.Both of us came to USA. In that company his project leader told you can continue in this project upto this February only.

He got very upset. I started to read Sai Satcharitra and completed within a week. Before that, He was also having another work permit with other company. He tried in that company by sending mail to them because of vacation there was no reply from that company. We were disturbed and did know what to do? Only thing which was in our hand was to  pray to Baba sincerely in every moment.

In the month of January we got a mail from that company saying there is a project in other state and asked him to sit for an interview. My husband cleared the first round with this company and they organised for client interview . He also cleared the second round with client. But, the client asked him to sit for one more round of interview with project manager of the company. But did not inform about the date and other things. We got very tensed as there was only one month  with this old company.

 logo© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details

--
Posted By Blogger to Shirdi Sai Baba Stories,Leelas and Teachings. at 2/09/2012 03:33:00 PM

Sairam
Baba Guide us all,
At the feet of my Sathguru Sai Baba
Baba's blessing are every where