Shirdi Sai Dwarkamayi-Sai Dhun.

Sai.Manisha

Jan 26, 2012, 12:38:39 AM1/26/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Sairam ,
Happy Baba's day to all.
Today there is another very popular Sai dhun Album-Shirdi Sai Dwarkamyi for devotees to download and enjoy .The singers of this Sai dhun are Shri Pramod Medi(Shirdi Sai Baba Temple priest ),Sachidanand Appa.In chorus Anupama Deshpande and others.

We all know that Baba is the God incarnation and we see all God in Baba.This has been melodiously potrayed in this Sai dhun of 28 minutes.Singer is saying Sai Baba is preciding in Dwarakamayi and is the omnipotent Lord of this Universe.Jai Sai Ram .

Download:Shirdi Sai Dwarkamayi.

 Image and video hosting by TinyPic© Shirdi Sai Baba Bhajans and Songs

--
Posted By Blogger to Shirdi Sai Baba Bhajans and Songs. at 1/25/2012 08:50:00 PM

Sairam
Baba Guide us all,
At the feet of my Sathguru Sai Baba
Baba's blessing are every where
Manisha.Rautela.Bisht

sunita gupta

Jan 26, 2012, 1:34:45 AM1/26/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

On 1/25/12, Sai.Manisha <sai.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-g0W3JMcD-pY/Tx-k33-GKlI/AAAAAAAAL4U/Aiuj7WFu3ms/s1600/saibaba_36.jpg>

> Sairam ,
> Happy Baba's day to all.
> Today there is another very popular Sai dhun Album-Shirdi Sai Dwarkamyi for
> devotees to download and enjoy .The singers of this Sai dhun are Shri
> Pramod Medi(Shirdi Sai Baba Temple priest ),Sachidanand Appa.In chorus
> Anupama Deshpande and others.
>
> We all know that Baba is the God incarnation and we see all God in
> Baba.This has been melodiously potrayed in this Sai dhun of 28
> minutes.Singer is saying Sai Baba is preciding in Dwarakamayi and is the
> omnipotent Lord of this Universe.Jai Sai Ram .
>

> *Download:Shirdi Sai
> Dwarkamayi.<http://www.saibababhajans.com/2012/01/shirdi-sai-dwarkamayi-sai-dhun.html>
> *
>
> [image: Image and video hosting by TinyPic] <http://tinypic.com/>© Shirdi

> Sai Baba Bhajans and Songs
>

> --
> Posted By Blogger to Shirdi Sai Baba Bhajans and

> Songs.<http://www.saibababhajans.com/2012/01/shirdi-sai-dwarkamayi-sai-dhun.html>at

> 1/25/2012 08:50:00 PM
>

> <http://sathgurushirdisaibaba.blogspot.com/>

> Sairam