Lets Pray For Cancer Patient

Priyanka Rautela

Sep 10, 2011, 3:10:43 AM9/10/11
to shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra

Sairam ,

Dear readers truly a blessed site this is ,with in few minutes after launching I have received many prayer requests .Kindly dont just read the site and go but please write your message of prayer in the comment section which is under every post..
Allaha Malik

Sai Ram Priyanka Ji,

 This is a group prayer request for my friend's brother who is diagonosed with stomach cancer who is only 35 yeard old with 2 small kids. Sai Deva please do some miracle on my friend's brother and shed some light on him. My friends family is very depressed and the whole family is in complete pain. I request all to pray for his speed recovery.

Thanks

http://shirdisaibabaprayerclub.blogspot.com/2011/09/lets-pray-for-cancer-patient.html
 PRAY HERE

~~~Ri)H@##Brijendra~~~~~

Sep 10, 2011, 3:12:14 AM9/10/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sai Ram

Thanx & Regards
Richa Brijendra

Hemant

Sep 10, 2011, 4:26:36 AM9/10/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
BABA I feel the pain of the family members when somebody is affected by deadly cancer in a family since it is already happened with me. Please BABA it is our request and we know it very well that everything is operated by your indication. Please bless him and cure him from this fatal disease. Boliye Sainath Maharaj ki JAY.

Hemant

Hemant Maharana
SPS International Ltd., New Delhi

sridhar s.p

Sep 10, 2011, 5:18:17 AM9/10/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
hi sai

Dont worry sai, Daily when you get up early and do abisheka to baba,
that water you take and have it sir, and that water you put vibhuthi and drink,
sai will cure the problem, dont worry sai just remember sai dont leave him sai
will bless you

mitali sahay

Sep 10, 2011, 7:03:14 AM9/10/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM
baba will sure cure him...we all will pray for him..but as said do give baba udi everyday...baba will sure bless him with good health soon..
Meetali

Neelam

Sep 11, 2011, 9:03:29 AM9/11/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sai ram!!
Baba will take care of all your worries ..

Sent from my iPhone

sangit...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2011, 9:06:08 AM9/11/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
I am jst sitting near Baba n I hv rchd here today in the morning. Om Sai Nath.

Sanjib

Regards,
Sanjib Sarkar,
Pune.
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: Neelam <nel...@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 21:03:29 +0800
Subject: Re: Lets Pray For Cancer Patient

suma bala

Sep 10, 2011, 10:34:45 AM9/10/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Baba pls save him...... :-)

Rahul Kumar

Sep 11, 2011, 6:46:52 PM9/11/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Baba please help brother Nagesh with a good job soon.Rahem karo baba .
sathguru sainath maharaj ki jai

deepa preetham

Sep 12, 2011, 4:59:29 AM9/12/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sai,
We all pray for you, dont worry sai will surely help you,
Om sai om sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai sai

On Sun, 11 Sep 2011 16:59:11 +0530 wrote

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 12:40 PM, Priyanka Rautela wrote:

Sairam ,

Dear readers?truly?a blessed site this is ,with in few minutes after launching I have?received?many prayer requests .Kindly dont just read the site and go but please write your message of prayer in the comment section which is under every post..

Allaha Malik?

Sai Ram Priyanka Ji,??This is a group prayer request for my friend's brother who is diagonosed with stomach cancer who is only 35 yeard old with 2 small kids.?Sai Deva please do some miracle on my friend's brother and shed some light on him. My friends family is very depressed and the whole family is in complete pain. I request all to pray for his speed recovery.

?Thanks?http://shirdisaibabaprayerclub.blogspot.com/2011/09/lets-pray-for-cancer-patient.html

?PRAY HERE?
--

Priyanka.Rautela.Dhankar

My websites on Shirdi Sai Babahttp://www.shirdisaideva.com/
Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

priyambada yadav

Sep 12, 2011, 8:11:17 AM9/12/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM
BABA PLS UNKI IS BIMARI KO DOOR KAR DIJIYE..

JAI SAI RAM...

nagesh a

Sep 13, 2011, 12:05:17 AM9/13/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
BABA WILL DO WHAT IS GOOD, OM SAI RAM

Anamika Singh

Sep 13, 2011, 3:53:19 AM9/13/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
He Deva Daya Karo,
U r very soft hearted, how can u see ur children in so much pain?
Raham Deva.

I am unable to post my message of prayer in the comment section which is under every post.
Please guide me

SUNEEL SANTANI

Sep 13, 2011, 7:17:07 AM9/13/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
"Om Sai Ram............................"

Sep 14, 2011, 3:39:22 AM9/14/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
JAI SAI RAM WISSH EARLY RECOVERY. BABA WILL SURELY LISTEN OUR PRAY. JAI SAI

JAYAKUMAR G3457

Sep 15, 2011, 6:26:24 AM9/15/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
SURELY, BABA IS THERE TO TAKE CARE OF ALL OUR WORRIES, WE ONLY NEED TO
PRAY AND DO THE BEST WE CAN

On 9/14/11, DOLAN GUPTA <gupta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> JAI SAI RAM WISSH EARLY RECOVERY. BABA WILL SURELY LISTEN OUR PRAY. JAI SAI
>
> On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 4:47 PM, SUNEEL SANTANI
> <santani...@yahoo.com>wrote:
>
>> "Om Sai Ram............................"
>>

>> ------------------------------

sandhya GopalaKrishnan

Sep 13, 2011, 10:29:13 AM9/13/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Don't worry, Baba is so benevolent  a God, that he cries each time, his devotees are in trouble. So, I AM SURE HE IS DILIGENTLY AT WORK TO HEAL YOUR FRIEND'S BROTHER. I also shall surely try to remember your friend's brother in my prayers from today, he will by Baba's grace get well soon. Please be fully confident of Baba's love for all of us!!!

JAI SAI RAM!!!

geetha ravi

Sep 16, 2011, 9:07:24 AM9/16/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
don't worry baba will completely cure your friends brothers cancer,
kindly ask his wife or mother to start baba 9 thursday fast, this will
surely give good result from baba.

Geetha
Delhi

Dilip Singh