Manifestation of Sai Baba - Sai Devotee Nagarajan

1 view

Hetal Patil

Apr 19, 2010, 3:24:18 AM4/19/10
to "Experiences with Shirdi Sai Baba"

Manifestation of Sai Baba - Sai Devotee Nagarajan
It is practice of Sai Baba that if a devotee is meant to be welcomed by Him, then age, immaturity or low faith does not have any affect. Instead the devotees steps forward and Sai Baba is there to take fullest care in every such step. Here is one such experience of Sai brother S.Nagarajan ji.
S.Nagarajan ji says: Sairam! My father was deeply devoted to Shirdi Baba. He used to rely on Him for each problem that confronted him throughout his life. Born in that family, and by Sai's grace, i too developed an intimacy with Baba even during my boyhood days. Due to some actions in previous janmas (births), i had some bad habits during my boyhood days. Still Baba took me into His fold and provided all the protection i needed and stood as my guardian angel.

When i was hardly six months old baby, it seems i had developed double pneumonia which was considered fatal for a baby during those days (1944-45). Since there was no improvement in my conditions, i was laying motionless with no symptoms of breathing. My father was frantically praying before the "Dwaraka Mai" photo of Saibaba (drawn by Jayakar and kept in the Dwaraka Mai at Shirdi). He had some intuition of sort to keep the photo below the pillow of the baby(me). I became alright and started moving my limbs after this. (These incidents were narrated by my parents when i was a boy). So this was my first encounter with Baba and this life is naturally His Gift and Grace. But as each and every soul has to undergo the karmic fruits, i had my own share of sufferings from my boyhood days.........Read More

© Devotees Experiences with Shirdi Sai Baba

--
Posted By Ms Hetal Patil to Devotees Experiences with Shirdi Sai Baba at 4/19/2010 12:36:00 PM

Shri Sai Nath Arpanamastu

Jai Sai Ram

Hetal Patil
http://www.shirdisaibabastories.org