Baba Please Save My Relationship - Sai Devotee

Priyanka Rautela

Sep 12, 2011, 7:49:56 AM9/12/11
to shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra

Om Sai Ram Priyanka ji .

I am a Baba devotee. I got your contact from your blog.I read one of the devotees experiences in your website "Get married with Baba's choice and you will be happy" and it was heart touching.I am going through a very similar situation in my life. I will write about it in short below:

I am in a relationship with a guy  since the past 5 years. We were deeply in love and I had mentally accepted
him to be my husband. Our marriage date is fixed to be in this November 18. But suddenly in July my boyfriend said that he thinks we are not compatible and that because of this he does not want to marry me.

Actually Priyanka ji, he has a few bad habits like smoking and I used to constantly request him to quit that. Also he has a very bad friend circle. That is what I think is affecting him. Otherwise in all these last 5 years he has been very loving to me. We both had been to Shirdi in january 2011 to plead to Baba to help in our smooth marriage

With family's blessings and everything was going fine. But now I have tried convincing him that he should quit his bad habits and so that we can stay happily married, but he doesn't understand. It's been two months now that he has stopped talking to me and meeting me.

I am very troubled Priyanka ji, my father is not there with us, and my Mother being my only guardian is very worried with all this,I did 'Saptah' of Sai Satcharitra and I am constantly praying to Baba. But situations are not improving. I am not able to eat, sleep or do my work in office properly, but my boyfriend seems to be unaffected. I cannot marry any other person Priyanka ji and I cannot see him going in this wrong path (mixing with bad friends,smoking etc) .

Please I request all the Sai devotees to kindly pray for my good relationship with my boyfriend ,I badly need your prayers as this is my life's most important event .

Thanks a lot.
Om Sai Ram.

priyambada yadav

Sep 12, 2011, 8:02:12 AM9/12/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM....
Don't worry sister baba sab theek kar denge..

SHARAD ASTHANA

Sep 13, 2011, 2:54:36 AM9/13/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM !
I PRAY LORD SAI RAM TO BLESS YOU ALL THE SUCCESS IN LIFE.
S.C.ASTHANA

Anamika Singh

Sep 13, 2011, 3:39:27 AM9/13/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
On Sai Ram,
Dear Sai Sister,
Don't worry. Deva always do Best for ypu and all. If possible do Sai Guruvar Vrat.
Daya Deva, Raham Deva.

mitali sahay

Sep 13, 2011, 5:54:13 AM9/13/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM
my sister...please don't worry..everything will be fine keep faith in Baba..he will help and sure will give u all the happiness...
--
Meetali

pandurangan s

Sep 14, 2011, 5:52:34 AM9/14/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

                   Jai Gurudev,

                   Sai Ram,

                           Did go thro' Sai devotee's request please ask her to read Chapter No 11 & 15 of

                   Shri Sai  Satcharitra daily without break and leave the result to Shri Sai Baba by surrender-

                   ing herself without asking any thing.  He knows what to do and what not for her in-a-long run.

                             Sai Baba bless his children always,

                                          With Love & Light,

Sep 13, 2011, 3:03:03 AM9/13/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
hi
Listen one thing.what will happen that will be better.have faith on sai.donot loose your faith