Fwd: resume

0 vue

Rinku Bitu

non lue,
18 janv. 2012, 01:01:2618/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra
Dear Baba,
please help my friend who is in need of job . Please shower your
blessings on him so that he might get a good job.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: NARENDRAN SURYA <surya.na...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:04:27 +0530
Subject: resume
To: rinkub...@gmail.com

i am forwarding my resume to u by k.narendran

NAREN.docx

vikram sharma

non lue,
18 janv. 2012, 02:15:4918/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

Jayasree Rao

non lue,
18 janv. 2012, 01:05:5418/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
dont worry my dear friend, he wll get good job as soon as possible but pry for sibaba and keep full faith baba.om sai ram

sanjay sharma

non lue,
18 janv. 2012, 02:51:3418/01/2012
à shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
sai is great he will definitely help your friend.ask him when ever he goes for an interview let him step in while telling sairam sai will take away all negativity and bless him.

OM SAI RAM
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer