manoj melur

Feb 2, 2012, 3:14:25 AM2/2/12
to shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra
DEAR DEVOTEES, READ UPANISHATHS.THAT SAI TEACH US VIVEKANDA TEACHES.SHANKARA TEACH US.DON'T CRY.FACE CHALLENGES .UDDISHTATHA JAGRATHA PRAPYANIVARATHA.LIFE IS NOTHING THAT IS MAYA.FREE FROM THIS MAYA AND ATTAIN MOKSHA.

--
manojkumar

jiten Pradhan

Feb 2, 2012, 3:23:02 AM2/2/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI
DEAR DEVOTEES, READ UPANISHATHS.THAT SAI TEACH US VIVEKANDA TEACHES.SHANKARA TEACH US.DON'T CRY.FACE CHALLENGES .UDDISHTATHA JAGRATHA PRAPYANIVARATHA.LIFE IS NOTHING THAT IS MAYA.FREE FROM THIS MAYA AND ATTAIN MOKSHA.

Jiten Pradhan

vikram sharma

Feb 2, 2012, 4:21:11 AM2/2/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

Dr. meenakshi

Feb 2, 2012, 7:26:15 AM2/2/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Best thing about the worst time of your life is that you get to see
the true colors of everyone you cared for....Strange but true..:(

vikram sharma

suresh pratapaneni

Feb 2, 2012, 10:29:01 PM2/2/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Om Sai Ram.....

On 02-Feb-2012 9:51 PM, "vikram sharma" <mcom...@gmail.com> wrote:

OM SAI RAM

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 5:56 PM, Dr. meenakshi <mars...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Best thing about the...

vikram sharma

Feb 3, 2012, 1:59:50 AM2/3/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

dvj...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2012, 11:35:22 AM2/6/12
to davidk...@gmail.com, shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com, kas...@rediffmail.com, kumarsu...@gmail.com, reliancelife...@reliancelife.com, kkbho...@gmail.com, sriniva...@nestle.com

vikram sharma

Feb 6, 2012, 11:40:47 AM2/6/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

shineind...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2012, 7:46:14 AM2/2/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Why i am not recvng anymore mails of shirdsaibaba since 27th january please intimate me what is the problem

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

saiEE

Feb 6, 2012, 8:04:47 AM2/6/12
to shirdi-sai-baba-sai- atcharitra
OM SAI RAM TO ALL MY SAI BHAKTAS

SAIESHA

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

Neha Vikas Gupta

Feb 6, 2012, 11:35:31 PM2/6/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com, shineind...@gmail.com
u may have got unsubscribed from it.

just write subscribe and send an email to
shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com.

u will join again

vikram sharma

Feb 7, 2012, 1:55:31 AM2/7/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

shineind...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2012, 3:58:51 AM2/7/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Subscribe

vikram sharma

Feb 7, 2012, 10:36:15 AM2/7/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

kusuma suma

Feb 7, 2012, 5:49:17 AM2/7/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Pl send me everyday saibaba's thought of the day to my mobile no 9886614381 because of him only i am living in this world so i dont want to miss it.

Thanks & Regards,
Kusuma.R

vikram sharma

Feb 8, 2012, 11:00:09 AM2/8/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

Neelam Solanki

Feb 9, 2012, 11:03:26 PM2/9/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
subscribe

vikram sharma

Feb 10, 2012, 2:27:55 AM2/10/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Neelam Solanki <neelam4u...@gmail.com> wrote:
subscribe

Dr. meenakshi

Feb 10, 2012, 4:13:22 AM2/10/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
baba today my frnd is leaving for shirdi.....make his journey smooth n
enjoyable,,,,he was very tensed,,,,,

vikram sharma

Feb 10, 2012, 5:17:22 AM2/10/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram
i wud also like 2 go 2 darbaar
and i m very tensed
sai ram

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:43 PM, Dr. meenakshi <mars...@gmail.com> wrote:
baba today my frnd is leaving for shirdi.....make his journey smooth n
enjoyable,,,,he was very tensed,,,,,

Ramamurthy Sumathy

Feb 10, 2012, 5:20:42 AM2/10/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

OM SAI RAM

I THINK DR MEENAKSHI IS TALKING ABOUT MY SWEET BROTHER LEELAKUMAR.  HE JUST SPOKE TO ME FROM PUNE. HE WL RCH THE HOLY PLACE SHIRIDI TONIGHT AND WL HAVE KAKAD AARTI DARSHAN TOMORROW MORNING.  BABA GIVE HIM NICE DARSHAN AND YOUR BLESSINGS.

RGDS
SUMATHY
9445277518

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:43 PM, Dr. meenakshi <mars...@gmail.com> wrote:
baba today my frnd is leaving for shirdi.....make his journey smooth n
enjoyable,,,,he was very tensed,,,,,

vikram sharma

Feb 10, 2012, 6:24:12 AM2/10/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

Leela kumar Chowdhary

Feb 10, 2012, 8:47:57 AM2/10/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram, dear sai kids , yes I have started from pune at 6pm and
baba is also coming with me , have faith on baba every thing he will
take care, om sai ram

On 2/10/12, Dr. meenakshi <mars...@gmail.com> wrote:
> baba today my frnd is leaving for shirdi.....make his journey smooth n
> enjoyable,,,,he was very tensed,,,,,
>

> --

*V.LeelaKumar*

akhila rajput

Feb 10, 2012, 9:09:50 AM2/10/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sri Sairam.Sai brother,You are lucky and blessed Started to Holy DARBAR.
Happy journey and Baba is with you.

Jai Sainath.

Dr. meenakshi

Feb 10, 2012, 9:26:54 AM2/10/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
hey...mr leelakumar choudhary.....pray for me also...or else...u
know......thik hai...

jst pray for everyone's success and prosperity

sruti_bapi .

Feb 10, 2012, 2:06:30 AM2/10/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Neelam Solanki <neelam4u...@gmail.com> wrote:
subscribe

vikram sharma

Feb 10, 2012, 11:15:53 AM2/10/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

vikram sharma

Feb 10, 2012, 11:16:24 AM2/10/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

Leela kumar Chowdhary

Feb 10, 2012, 1:10:58 PM2/10/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram ,
I have reached shirdi safely,

On 2/10/12, Dr. meenakshi <mars...@gmail.com> wrote:

> baba today my frnd is leaving for shirdi.....make his journey smooth n
> enjoyable,,,,he was very tensed,,,,,
>

> --

*V.LeelaKumar*

sanjay sharma

Feb 11, 2012, 2:18:29 AM2/11/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM TO ALL SAI DEVOTEES

SANJAY SHARMA

vikram sharma

Feb 11, 2012, 3:20:52 AM2/11/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

vikram sharma

Feb 11, 2012, 3:31:32 AM2/11/12

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 12:48 PM, sanjay sharma <lohawal...@gmail.com> wrote:
OM SAI RAM TO ALL SAI DEVOTEES

SANJAY SHARMA

Rudresh Kademane

Feb 11, 2012, 3:45:25 AM2/11/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

vikram sharma

Feb 11, 2012, 3:50:02 AM2/11/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

om sairam

Dr. meenakshi

Feb 11, 2012, 11:20:36 AM2/11/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
may god blesssss

RAMAN CHHABRA

Feb 13, 2012, 5:32:04 AM2/13/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
"Jai Sai Ram " JI+9870807070, they are providing daily sms at ur phone.

?Regards

        RamanChhabra

  (: +91 9868408000 (Delhi, India )

Please consider theenvironment before printing this e-mail

Anand Sai

Feb 13, 2012, 5:42:40 AM2/13/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
ॐ सांई राम

Kindly Provide Food & clean drinking Water to Birds & Other Animals,
This is also a kind of SEWA.

For Daily SAI SANDESH
Click at our Group address :

http://groups.google.com/group/shirdikesaibaba/boxsubscribe?p=FixAddr&email

Current email address :
shirdik...@googlegroups.com

Visit us at :

Please Note : For Donations
  Our bank Details are as follows :
 A/c-Title -Shirdi Ke Sai Baba Group
 A/c.No-0036DD1582050
 IFSC -INDB0000036
IndusInd Bank Ltd,
N-10/11,Sec-18,
Noida-201301.

vikram sharma

Feb 13, 2012, 5:45:21 AM2/13/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

Dr. meenakshi

Feb 13, 2012, 10:55:28 AM2/13/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sairam....

happy valentines to alll those sai devotees who r blessed to meet
there better halves,,,,,
and happy independence day to alll the singles out there...may baba
bless alll the eligible ones to meet their lucky charms as soon as
possible

till then smile and make alll the people smile around u...
may god bless each one of us today and forever

siri

Feb 13, 2012, 9:29:22 PM2/13/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
14th feb celebrated as valentine day. Its shame on we all INDIANS, we r clbrtng this day with ful excitmnt but the thing to knw is that on 14th feb our freedom fightr Bhagat singh and his 2frnds were hangd till death in 1931, i guess many ppl dnt know this let ths msg reach in evry 1's cell til 14feb midni8 dnt stop frwding.Let evry INDIAN knw this impnt thing. Stop frwrdin useless luv msgs and frwrd this msg and b a TRUE INDIAN..!

vikram sharma

Feb 14, 2012, 1:21:54 AM2/14/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY TO BABA AND ALL SAI DEVOTEES
OM SAI RAM

vikram sharma

Feb 14, 2012, 1:24:04 AM2/14/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
RIGHT
OM SAI RAM

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 7:59 AM, siri <swetha.b....@gmail.com> wrote:
14th feb celebrated as valentine day. Its shame on we all INDIANS, we r clbrtng this day with ful excitmnt but the thing to knw is that on 14th feb our freedom fightr Bhagat singh and his 2frnds were hangd till death in 1931, i guess many ppl dnt know this let ths msg reach in evry 1's cell til 14feb midni8 dnt stop frwding.Let evry INDIAN knw this impnt thing. Stop frwrdin useless luv msgs and frwrd this msg and b a TRUE INDIAN..!

srinivas bharadwaj

Feb 14, 2012, 1:51:22 AM2/14/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Why cant you people say  Bharath Matha ki jai as today bhagath sing was hanged fighting for independence.Please be indian. die indian.
--
Rgds,
Srinivas.S.Bharadwaj

vikram sharma

Feb 14, 2012, 1:54:25 AM2/14/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM
JAB TAK SURAJ CHAND RAHEGA BHAGAT TERA NAAM RAHEGA
OM SAI RAM

sridhar s.p

srinivas bharadwaj

vikram sharma

Feb 14, 2012, 3:50:01 AM2/14/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

vikram sharma

Feb 14, 2012, 3:53:17 AM2/14/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

Rudresh Kademane

Feb 14, 2012, 4:33:43 AM2/14/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
well said Mr srinivasji vonda matharam

vikram sharma

Feb 14, 2012, 4:36:31 AM2/14/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

rada subhasree

Feb 14, 2012, 6:41:26 AM2/14/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
sai ram.. it's true..

Dr. meenakshi

Feb 14, 2012, 7:42:22 AM2/14/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
at times i wonder y some people always put question....in others
matter,,,,what is the issue if somebody is saying valentine days
wishes....just it require,,,to post y cant we say bharat mata ki jai n
all....if u r proud to be indian,,,then do something....then it is not
even required to say bharat mata ki jai,,,,let ur national spirit be
highligted with ur actions and not by words

vikram sharma

Feb 14, 2012, 7:44:31 AM2/14/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

om sai ram
right
om sai ram

santosh kumar gouda

Feb 14, 2012, 8:24:14 AM2/14/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram...to all .sai devotee........!

On 2/6/12, vikram sharma <mcom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> om sai ram
>

> On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 10:05 PM, <dvj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> http://tridenthd.com/audit/unsorted/Lyndhurst/LYNDCAP3/shffujk.html

>> --
>>

> --

*"Jay Sainath to all devotees"*
* (santosh kumar gouda)*

siri

Feb 14, 2012, 9:17:48 AM2/14/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Omsai ram
im not pointing anyone that people saying valentines day wishes.
Im just sharing that some people even dont know that what happened to our Indians.
Whats wrong in that.its just sharing good thing with people.its not the thing that we are just showing in words.anyhow im happy that I shared the good thing which some people don't knows.
Omsairam.

>> On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 1:39 PM, srinivas bharadwaj <
>> srinivas.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Why cant you people say Bharath Matha ki jai as today bhagath sing was
>>> hanged fighting for independence.Please be indian. die indian.

>>> --

>>> Rgds,
>>> Srinivas.S.Bharadwaj
>>> 09000202151

Dr. meenakshi

Feb 14, 2012, 9:24:37 AM2/14/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
sir..if u really had intention...to show ur devotion towards nation
and en lighting the public..then u would have posted it
separately...why targeting someone else post u wish to put ur
thoughts..and wish to gain attention...everyone has equal right to
share there views on blog,,,

n moreover...
what to say
leave it

srinivas bharadwaj

Feb 14, 2012, 10:33:51 AM2/14/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Dr Ji
Sorry for hurting your feelings.But Valentains day is not our Sampradaya.It was imported from other countries.I just reminding everyone to remember our days. not other country days.Anyway once again sorry for hurting your feelings.
Om Sai Ram

Dr. meenakshi

Feb 14, 2012, 10:47:55 AM2/14/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
how can u say its from other countries,,,,what is other u tell me....n
moreover to love or to make people smile is not a crime...u cannot
restrict it to a country or to a person.....

baba has always taught the lesson of love....it could be towards
anyone...like god, parents,siblings...plz don't be narrow minded

and one thing more.....my feelings r not that weak ...that they will
get hurted by post....
just think before u write

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 9:03 PM, srinivas bharadwaj

vikram sharma

Feb 15, 2012, 3:03:49 AM2/15/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

vikram sharma

Feb 15, 2012, 3:06:19 AM2/15/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

sudhakar chinta

Feb 15, 2012, 3:59:23 AM2/15/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
I absolutely agree with the argument of "valentine day is not our culture"....because why should we spoil our culture and tradition...i agree with this is not our sampradayam...it is just entered in to our country for the last 4-5 years....i am not agreed to baba's love concept adopt this valentine day....it is purely wrong....we should love poor people and spend our money to remove poverty....but we are wasting our time such a imported days...like mother's day...father's day....wife's day.....friend's days....etc....finally valentine days.....

we have also show the route map to our next generation....regarding the above....days.....

As a indian we must follow our culture and treditions.....OM SAI RAM....

vikram sharma

Feb 15, 2012, 4:46:26 AM2/15/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

Dr. meenakshi

Feb 15, 2012, 8:51:27 AM2/15/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Stay strong in the Lord,
by doing things according to His will.
Work together as one,
by tolerating one another.

Above all, put peace and love above everything else,
by thinking positively of other people.

Trust in the Lord
in everything that you do.
Seek Him
for advices and guidance,
for His will to shine ever brighter
in the darkest night.

Listen to what the Lord says,
and be sensitive to the Holy Spirit.
Know that the Lord hears all prayers,
and is always by your side.
Talk to Him in your quiet time,
and build a relationship with Him.
Know that He’s with you,
even through the harshest times
when even your heart begin to doubt.
But know this..
even in your sleep and tiredness,
He comes and looks after you,
to protect and watch over you.
Ask yourself…
what greater power can come against
the power of the Almighty One?

Therefore seek the favor of the great I AM,
and see blessings into your life,
for who can shut the gates of the heavens
beside God Himself?
But also remember…God is just and righteous,
and do not overlook His judgment and anger.
Thus do not judge others so that you be not judged.
Be merciful so that you can receive mercy from God.

Be the salt of the earth; make a difference.
Be a history maker.
Everything starts with you yourself.
Love one another as you love yourself.
Obey the Word of the Lord.
Be aware of the traps
that Satan placed along your path.
Always be watchful and alert,
for the evil ones are ever ready to pull us down.
Fear the Lord and fulfill His commandments,
and you shall be called His child.

srinivas bharadwaj

Feb 15, 2012, 9:04:58 AM2/15/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram. A very good message. It is given me a extra boost to face the present situation in my life.Thanks a lot

Rgds,
Srinivas.S.Bharadwaj
09000202151

srinivas bharadwaj

Feb 15, 2012, 9:11:08 AM2/15/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
thanks

Dr. meenakshi

Feb 15, 2012, 9:36:36 AM2/15/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
if there is reason to celebrate , to cherish , to spread smile and
joy.....HOW MANY OF U THINK WHETHER THE IDEA IS BEING DEVELOPED IN
INDIA OR ELSE WERE,,,,...the people who r agree to the argument i hope
must not be celebrating other imp dates also like new year...as new
year according to Indian calender is different for different regions
mythological.......
whosoever is agreeing to the point i would like them to make an
honest confession to themselves what are they really doing for the
betterment of the nation....i am asking u to do so ....because a
person can make thousands lies to the world,,,but he will never do so
to his soul

ALLLAH MALIK

I AM SORRY IF MY WORDS THROUGH THE POST NOW AND PREVIOUSLY ALSO HURTED SOMEBODY
MAY GOD FORGIVE ME

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 7:41 PM, srinivas bharadwaj

Dr. meenakshi

Feb 15, 2012, 9:37:55 AM2/15/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
oh lord grant peace and joy to everyone...

srinivas bharadwaj

Feb 15, 2012, 9:38:55 AM2/15/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
no hurting meenakshi garu. this is just only a discussion cos we are in one group and one family. Sai family. that's all.

m79....@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2012, 9:41:17 AM2/15/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Very true nice msg...

oh lord grant peace and joy to everyone...

vikram sharma

Feb 15, 2012, 11:33:28 AM2/15/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

vikram sharma

Feb 15, 2012, 11:33:57 AM2/15/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

Dr. meenakshi

Feb 15, 2012, 11:33:58 AM2/15/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
baba y so many thoughts and doubts in human mind every now n
then....how to get rid of them

vikram sharma

Feb 15, 2012, 11:34:35 AM2/15/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

vikram sharma

Feb 15, 2012, 11:36:27 AM2/15/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM
OUR MIND IS MOVING EVERYTIME
IT CANT B STOP
BUT BABA IS HERE AND THER 4 THE SOLUTION OF EVERYBODY PROVIDED WE R DOING OUR WORK SINCERELY
OM SAI RAM

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 10:03 PM, Dr. meenakshi <mars...@gmail.com> wrote:
baba y so many thoughts and doubts in human mind every now n
then....how to get rid of them

srinivas bharadwaj

saiEE

vikram sharma

Feb 16, 2012, 2:21:52 AM2/16/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

vikram sharma

Feb 16, 2012, 2:26:44 AM2/16/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAIRAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAIRAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM

Sanil Yadav

Feb 16, 2012, 6:02:44 AM2/16/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

Dr. meenakshi

Feb 16, 2012, 8:46:58 AM2/16/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Lord, help us to accept the things we cannot change. Give us the
strength to change the things we can, and the wisdom to know the
difference.

vikram sharma

Feb 16, 2012, 10:22:35 AM2/16/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

rada subhasree

Feb 17, 2012, 2:24:01 AM2/17/12
to shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra
Om Sri Sai Ram.. PLz anyone send today BABA message.. I am not
receving past one week.. My humble request u ppl to send.. plz..

Rudresh Kademane

Feb 17, 2012, 3:50:43 AM2/17/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

ss

Feb 17, 2012, 4:53:16 AM2/17/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
i agree wd dr minakshi..
if feelings r pure der is no harm in celebrating any festival,,
n if feelings r contaminated der is impurity even in our indian festival....
om sai ram

ss

Feb 17, 2012, 4:54:12 AM2/17/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
nice..om sai ram

Maneesh Bagga

Feb 17, 2012, 5:21:58 AM2/17/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
ॐ साईं राम,

साईं दया से मिट गयी,जन्म जन्म की पीड़ |
साईं शरण में आय कर,संवर गयी तक़दीर ||
श्री साईं कृपा हम सब पर बनी रहे

--

Kindly Visit
  For Joining Group:

vikram sharma

Feb 17, 2012, 6:53:48 AM2/17/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

vikram sharma

Feb 17, 2012, 6:54:28 AM2/17/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

vikram sharma

Feb 17, 2012, 6:56:50 AM2/17/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OMSAI RAM

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 12:54 PM, rada subhasree <v.suba...@gmail.com> wrote:
Om Sri Sai Ram.. PLz anyone send today BABA message.. I am not
receving past  one week.. My humble request u ppl to send.. plz..

Dr. meenakshi

Feb 20, 2012, 7:10:40 AM2/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
baba u have showed me am enlighten path ...just be with me n bless me
to move on it with full courage and strength....and let the journey
ends on beautiful destination ...amen....
i wish if i could have bowed my head in shirdi

vikram sharma

Feb 20, 2012, 10:56:29 AM2/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram
babaji will bless u
pray 4 me too
om sai ram
vik

suma bala

Feb 20, 2012, 11:00:12 AM2/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
baba is always with us.....just he never tells us what he is gonna do for us ....he dose miracles.......

Luv u baba....

Regards
Suma

vikram sharma

Feb 20, 2012, 11:03:30 AM2/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
u r right
babaji is always with everybody
we should have shardha and saburi
om sai ram

Dr. meenakshi

Feb 21, 2012, 9:38:21 AM2/21/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
baba,,,,standing on the sea shore of life.....and just counting the
number of waves that came in my life....spend time with me and then
went offf......when i will be determined and courageous enough to bear
their signing offf...its hurts

vikram sharma

Feb 21, 2012, 11:24:41 AM2/21/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

gagan preet

Feb 21, 2012, 11:36:46 AM2/21/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Samundar ki lehrein kabhi kisi k paas nahi rukti....jo aapke ho woh lehrein nahi hote....lehrein to hoti he kinaare ki mitti ko apne saath lejaane k liye hoti hai....woh mitti aapka pyar aapka apnapan hai jo kuch log le jaate hai aur hum pareshan hote hai.....hav patience trust sai baba one day ths pain wl become ur strength....i dnt knw whether m right or wrong or whether m able to make u understand bt jst felt like replyng cos I also hav suffered alot in life....hav shradha and saburi....
Jai sai ram

Sent from my android phone

Dr. meenakshi

Feb 21, 2012, 11:51:47 AM2/21/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
hey nice reply gaganpreet

gagan preet

Feb 21, 2012, 12:01:29 PM2/21/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

I hope ur feeling better now....

Sent from my android phone

Dr. meenakshi

Feb 21, 2012, 12:19:16 PM2/21/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
yes ..its good if ur query gets answered

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 10:31 PM, gagan preet