wonderful experience on SUNDAY & MONDAY.

已查看 6 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

vinay patel

未读,
2012年2月7日 23:29:592012/2/7
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra、Vikas Patel
Dear Sai Friends,
Two days before yesterday, on 05.02.2012, I got an opportunity to visit Shirdi. It wasn't planned. I was on a six days training session at Lonavala. At the last day of the training session-Saturday,at 6:30pm, I decided to first go to Pune and then take my train to Surat. But unfortunately, may be lucky indeed, the bus had no stop at the Pune Bus Station and it had a stop at Shivaji nagar Bus Station. When I stepped down, the bus to Shirdi was on a move. Due to sudden interest, hopefully the call of BABA, I then got into that bus.
1) I didn't know the way to Shirdi. I went for a deep sleep but at 1:30 am (Sunday), someone wake me up. I saw an elderly person age around 55-60yrs,sitting next to me. He informed me that I have reached Shirdi. Thanks to him. I stepped out of bus and after refreshment I went to Samadhi Temple at 3:00 am and earned the delightful experience of LIVE AARTI of 'Beloved BABA'. I had taken yellow colour dress(shawl) for the Idol and during my prayer I asked BABA that I want him to see in the yellow colour shawl. But friends, it was not my day. The priests covered BABA with the white shawl. I closed my eyes and started requesting in my prayer to wear the yellow shawl. At the end of the Aarti, when every devotee stood up to touch the holy feet of BABA, I also opened my eyes.

Truly friends, it was a wonderful experience then. My eyes started oozing tears. My BABA was in a yellow shawl. How it happened I don't know but it was he who take care of all his devotees and fulfills the desire of every devotees.

2) The next day on Monday, when I joined my work site at Surat, I opened my PC. I astonished  to see the desktop image. My eyes turned into its maximum dimension. The desktop image was of BABA and with the yellow shawl. I inquired for who did this. My friend, who had no idea for what experience I had the day before, has put the image as desktop background. Second time I got the same experience that I had last day. It is the divine grace of BABA that he is with me all the time.

Thanks to all my SAI friends for patiently reading my experiences of these two days.

thanks & regards,
Vinay Patel
Surat

Rinku Bitu

未读,
2012年2月8日 00:28:032012/2/8
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
FANTASTIC LEELAS OF BABA WHEN READING THIS I FOUND AS THOUGH A CURRENT
WAS FLOWING INTO MY BODY.
OM SAI RAM

> --

Dr. meenakshi

未读,
2012年2月8日 00:37:182012/2/8
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
awesome

Ramamurthy Sumathy

未读,
2012年2月8日 01:23:542012/2/8
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAIRAM

EXCELLENT

RGDS
SUMATHY

Davuluri V.J.VITTAL

未读,
2012年2月8日 02:21:432012/2/8
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
That is really to prove that Sri Sai is always with us guarding us.
Sai Ram
Vittal

vikram sharma

未读,
2012年2月8日 03:35:312012/2/8
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

Neelima

未读,
2012年2月8日 03:54:102012/2/8
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sai Ram..

Leela kumar Chowdhary

未读,
2012年2月8日 04:17:362012/2/8
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com、Vikas Patel
dear vikaS , you are a blessed sole of baba , god bless you

> --

*V.LeelaKumar*

rada subhasree

未读,
2012年2月8日 09:17:472012/2/8
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
sai ram...

vikram sharma

未读,
2012年2月8日 11:06:412012/2/8
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

Neelam

未读,
2012年2月8日 11:43:012012/2/8
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Satguru Sai Nath Maharaj ki jai!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Prasanna Medisetti

未读,
2012年2月8日 12:33:312012/2/8
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
You are blessed by BABA.  Om Sai Ram

Thanks,
Prasanna

suresh babu

未读,
2012年2月8日 22:43:412012/2/8
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI
BABA, UR LEELAS ARE INSCRUTABLE
JAI SAI RAM

sirisha siri

未读,
2012年2月8日 23:52:252012/2/8
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

sanjay sharma

未读,
2012年2月9日 02:10:232012/2/9
收件人 Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai SatCharitra |
OM SAI RAM

DEAR VINAY BHAI

THE GENUINE WISHES OF SAI DEVOTEES ARE ALWALYS FULFILLED
BY OUR GREAT SAI HE INDEED IS VERY DAYALU, KRIPALU, DHANVEER
WHO IS ALWAYS EAGERLY WAITING TO GIVE.
BABA SAYS TU MAANG KE TO DEKH TERE HAR ICHA MEIN POORE NA KARU TO
BATANA.
SHIRDI KE ZAMEEN SE AAJ TAK KO KAALE HATH NE GAYA HAI, AUR NA HI KOI
JAYEGA.

SANJAY SHARMA

vikram sharma

未读,
2012年2月9日 02:41:472012/2/9
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

Sanil Yadav

未读,
2012年2月9日 05:36:592012/2/9
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

vikram sharma

未读,
2012年2月9日 05:41:482012/2/9
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

Sangeetha Praveen Kumar

未读,
2012年2月9日 06:14:542012/2/9
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
great and woundraful expreience.

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 9:59 AM, vinay patel <legendv...@yahoo.com> wrote:

A K Gupta

未读,
2012年2月9日 07:37:492012/2/9
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

"REALLY GREAT"...Silence is louder than Words in feeling the GRACEFULNESS OF ""OM ANANT GURU BRAHAMAAND NAYAK RAJA DHIRAJ YOGIRAK PARAM SAT GURU OM SAI NATH MAHARAJ".

I believe simply beyond explanation.

"OM SAI NATH MAHARAJ - SHRADHDHAA SABURI"

OM SAI RAM MAHARAAJ AAPKE CHARNON MEIN (DO UNGLIE KE MADHYA SE ANGOOTHE KO KENDRIT KARTE HUE) NAMASKAR.

Ashok Gupta

Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 16:11:48 +0530
Subject: Re: wonderful experience on SUNDAY & MONDAY.
From: mcom...@gmail.com
To: shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Sk

未读,
2012年2月9日 10:00:462012/2/9
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com、shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Wow what a wonderful Sai leela :) you are a lucky man Sai called you for darshan & fulfilled your wish . This shows that Sai is always with devotees. Bol Sainath maharaj ki jai

Sent from my iPhone

vikram sharma

未读,
2012年2月9日 10:33:322012/2/9
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

jatin bhat

未读,
2012年2月9日 23:59:272012/2/9
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com、Vikas Patel

Om Sai Ram ,

Baba never disappoints any one he is there with us everytime.

Jai Sai Ram

Regards
Jatin
On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 9:59 AM, vinay patel <legendv...@yahoo.com> wrote:

vikram sharma

未读,
2012年2月10日 02:28:362012/2/10
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

Rudresh Kademane

未读,
2012年2月11日 04:02:142012/2/11
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
VINAY BHAI YOU ARE LUCKY OM SAI RAM

sridhar s.p

未读,
2012年2月14日 03:20:562012/2/14
收件人 shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
ho sai your lucky person to see sai mircal

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 9:59 AM, vinay patel <legendv...@yahoo.com> wrote:

vikram sharma

未读,
2012年2月14日 03:54:012012/2/14