[Free Sms of Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Baba Sayings | Shirdi Sai Baba quotes | Su...

Virti

May 23, 2010, 6:30:00 PM5/23/10
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

My Eye Is Ever On Those Who Love Me
http://www.saibabasays.com/

--
Posted By Virti to Free Sms of Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Baba Sayings | Shirdi Sai Baba quotes | Sutras at 5/24/2010 04:00:00 AM

Virti

May 25, 2010, 6:30:00 PM5/25/10
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Meditate On What You Read And Think Of God.
http://www.saibabasays.com/

--
Posted By Virti to Free Sms of Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Baba Sayings | Shirdi Sai Baba quotes | Sutras at 5/26/2010 04:00:00 AM

Virti

May 26, 2010, 6:30:02 PM5/26/10
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Be contented and cheerful!.
http://www.saibabasays.com/

--
Posted By Virti to Free Sms of Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Baba Sayings | Shirdi Sai Baba quotes | Sutras at 5/27/2010 04:00:00 AM

Virti

May 27, 2010, 5:30:01 PM5/27/10
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
God has agents everywhere; they have vast powers. I have very great powers and I am the slave of God. God is the Lord and Master.
From Sai Baba the Mater chapter 7
http://www.saibabasays.com/

--
Posted By Virti to Free Sms of Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Baba Sayings | Shirdi Sai Baba quotes | Sutras at 5/28/2010 03:00:00 AM

mohnish ahluwalia

May 25, 2010, 1:26:57 AM5/25/10
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sai Ram, Today i have not received email of Sai
Baba Says? I visited the site also but found massage has not been
updated? Is somting wrong? When we are addict of reading baba quotes
on mobile amd by mail all of sudden you stop. Kindly do so we get
email and sms daily without any break. Thanks
Mohnish

On 24/05/2010, Virti <saiv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My Eye Is Ever On Those Who Love Mehttp://www.saibabasays.com/

--
Sent from my mobile device

Virti

May 28, 2010, 5:30:01 PM5/28/10
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
To Mrs. Tarkhad who fed hungry dog. "Mother, today you have fed me and my senses and hunger are much appeased. Ever act like this.

http://www.saibabasays.com/

--
Posted By Virti to Free Sms of Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Baba Sayings | Shirdi Sai Baba quotes | Sutras at 5/29/2010 03:00:00 AM

Virti

May 29, 2010, 5:30:01 PM5/29/10
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
To Mrs. Tarkhad who fed hungry dog, "Sitting in the Musjid I never speak untruth. Take pity on me; feed the hungry first and then eat yourself."

--
Posted By Virti to Free Sms of Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Baba Sayings | Shirdi Sai Baba quotes | Sutras at 5/30/2010 03:00:00 AM

Virti

May 30, 2010, 6:30:00 PM5/30/10
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Gain And Loss, Birth And Death Are In The Hands Of God.
http://www.saibabasays.com/

--
Posted By Virti to Free Sms of Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Baba Sayings | Shirdi Sai Baba quotes | Sutras at 5/31/2010 04:00:00 AM

Virti

May 31, 2010, 6:30:01 PM5/31/10
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
 I am present everywhere _ in water , on land , or even in a dry twig , among men and in wilderness , in foreign lands and in my own . I pervade even the radiant sky .I am not confined to any one country .
SatCharitra Chapter 19
http://www.saibabasays.com/

--
Posted By Virti to Free Sms of Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Baba Sayings | Shirdi Sai Baba quotes | Sutras at 6/01/2010 04:00:00 AM

Alpesh

Jun 1, 2010, 6:30:01 PM6/1/10
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Those who worship me , day and night , single_mindfully without any expectation , they overcome the duality and become one with me .

SatCharitra Chapter 19
http://www.saibabasays.com/
Related post Worship of Sai Baba

--
Posted By Alpesh to Free Sms of Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Baba Sayings | Shirdi Sai Baba quotes | Sutras at 6/02/2010 04:00:00 AM