Engineers' Training for Building Damage Assessment

1 view

Shelter IM

Feb 16, 2010, 3:24:24 PM2/16/10
to Shelter Cluster Haiti 2010
Dear all,

As mentioned by UN-HABITAT in this morning's cluster meeting, members
interested in sending qualified engineers candidates for training on
structural damage assessment form please submit names and contact
details of the qualified engineers to structural...@gmail.com

Any qualified candidate is more than welcome since we will need every
one of them.

Thank you very much,

Kind Regards,

Wan

Message has been deleted

Shelter IM

Feb 17, 2010, 8:55:17 AM2/17/10
to Shelter Cluster Haiti 2010
For some google security reason, email addresses are not listed in
full, please click on the ... part to get full address.

Kind Regards,

Wan