Fwd: shelter cluster: free handsets

1 view

Wan Sophonpanich

Mar 29, 2010, 2:03:18 PM3/29/10
to shelterh...@googlegroups.com
FYI,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elizabeth Headon <Elizabet...@digicelgroup.com>
Date: 29 March 2010 11:09
Subject: shelter cluster: free handsets
To: shelterha...@gmail.com

Dear Cluster Coordinator –

I would appreciate it if you could let your cluster members know that Digicel has free handsets with SIMs and 50HTG of credit available for NGOs working in Haiti.  The intention is to facilitate contact between organizations and their workers in the field.  We have a considerable number available and so I would encourage organizations to take this unique opportunity to ensure they can keep in contact with all their staff.

All they need to do is email me at ehe...@digicelgroup.com in French or English, with

·         Organization name

·         Address

·         Contact individual and phone number

·         One sentence description of their work in Haiti

·         How many phones they need

For quantities less than 500, it is normally faster for them to pick them up from our headquarters in Turgeau.

Please let me know if there is any other information you require, I look forward to hearing from and helping your members,

Best regards

Elizabeth.

Elizabeth Headon

Fondation Digicel

151 Angle Ave Jean Paul II et Impasse Duverger

Port au Prince

Haiti

Mobile:  +509 3700 7031

Notice of Confidentiality:

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system.

--
Wan S. Sophonpanich

Information Manager
Shelter/NFI Cluster, Haiti