Develop branch updated - MVC 3

Alec Whittington

Jan 14, 2011, 1:56:56 AM1/14/11
to S#arp Architecture
If you are interested in the latest S# bits, feel free to look at https://github.com/sharparchitecture/Sharp-Architecture/tree/develop.

This branch includes updated references to NHibernate 3.0, Fluent NHibernate 1.2.0.694, Castle 2.5.2, MVC 3 RTM, and MvcContrib (trunk). We have not packaged the binaries yet nor have we created the Templify package. We will upgrade Northwind over the next few days and then update the Templify package.

Please consider this release a very early Alpha. It has not been thoroughly tested and is not feature complete.

Zac

Jan 15, 2011, 11:33:33 AM1/15/11
to S#arp Architecture
Awesome! I am really looking forward to a production ready release
that includes MVC 3.

Thanks.

On Jan 13, 10:56 pm, Alec Whittington <alec.whitting...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> If you are interested in the latest S# bits, feel free to look athttps://github.com/sharparchitecture/Sharp-Architecture/tree/develop.
> Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sarp-Architecture/117591724971997>

Felipe Amorim

Jan 17, 2011, 6:24:29 AM1/17/11
to S#arp Architecture
MvcContrib got released... just update the binaries if needed.

Anyway, looking forward to SharpArch 2.0. One question, is it sticking
with Spark or it's getting a little more ViewEngine agnostic this
time?

geoffrey smith

Jan 17, 2011, 8:45:38 AM1/17/11
to sharp-arc...@googlegroups.com
Spark by default, but changing the ViewEngine is only a few lines of code. If you wanted to go Razor or whatever, it is very easy to do so.

James Morcom

Jan 17, 2011, 9:10:02 AM1/17/11
to S#arp Architecture
Great news, thanks fellas!

Alec Whittington

Jan 17, 2011, 10:01:54 AM1/17/11
to sharp-arc...@googlegroups.com
The develop branch is already using the latest MvcContrib assemblies, built from their trunk after they announced it had been upgraded.

Cheers,
Alec Whittington

Ricardo Wickel

Jan 21, 2011, 3:00:50 AM1/21/11
to S#arp Architecture
I use the latest revision (commit 1386983c90ca224d9f61) of the
Develop Branch and have the following error message in one of my unit
tests, where I use Moq:

System.TypeLoadException : Could not load type 'System.Func`2' from
assembly 'SharpArch, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=null'.

at SharpArch.Core.DomainModel.BaseObject.GetHashCode()
at SharpArch.Core.DomainModel.EntityWithTypedId`1.GetHashCode()
at Moq.Interceptor.ExpressionKey.GetHashCode()
at System.Collections.Generic.ObjectEqualityComparer`1.GetHashCode(T
obj)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue
value, Boolean add)
at Moq.Interceptor.AddCall(IProxyCall call, SetupKind kind)
at Moq.Mock.<>c__DisplayClass1c`2.<Setup>b__1b()
at Moq.Mock.Setup(Mock mock, Expression`1 expression, Func`1
condition)
at Moq.Mock`1.Setup(Expression`1 expression)

The unit test project refers of course SharpArch.

If you have any idea what it could be, I would be very grateful.

Thank you for your help,
Ricardo Wickel

On 14 Jan., 07:56, Alec Whittington <alec.whitting...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> If you are interested in the latest S# bits, feel free to look athttps://github.com/sharparchitecture/Sharp-Architecture/tree/develop.
> Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sarp-Architecture/117591724971997>

Alec Whittington

Jan 21, 2011, 10:08:16 AM1/21/11
to sharp-arc...@googlegroups.com
Please submit an issue in Github for this.

Please keep in mind that we do not support the develop branch as it is purely for development and should not be considered stable for development or production. Until it reaches at least beta quality, I would avoid this for production or use at your own risk.

Cheers,
Alec Whittington

bastervrugt

Jan 23, 2011, 3:43:35 PM1/23/11
to sharp-arc...@googlegroups.com
I'm already using razor with SA 1.9 you just need an custom AreaViewEngine like this:

    public class AreaViewEngine : RazorViewEngine
    {
        public AreaViewEngine()
        {
            AreaViewLocationFormats = new[] {
                "~/Views/{2}/{1}/{0}.cshtml",
                "~/Views/{2}/Shared/{0}.cshtml",
            };

            AreaMasterLocationFormats = AreaViewLocationFormats;
            AreaPartialViewLocationFormats = AreaViewLocationFormats;
        }
    }

or .vbhtml but are people still using vb? :)