you are doing great!
let me know if you have any suitable consultants for
positions reply me with updated resume and contact details ASAP.
Storage Engineer (NetApp)
Location: NYC or LA – 2 positions
process: 1st round by phone, 2nd
round in person (no skype)
Candidates need to have strong NetApp, Windows/Linux,
Virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V, or Citrix Zen)
Engineer, Infrastructure is responsible for researching, designing, provisioning
and maintaining the infrastructure server, network, business continuity and
network and storage services. This individual is also responsible for
logical infrastructure designs spanning the server, storage, backup and network
environments. This individual is responsible for ensuring the all
business; performance and availability requirements are delivered and sustained
in a timely manner. Individual is responsible for creating and
managing the technology roadmaps and lifecycles for all infrastructure
- 5+ years experience with Storage
Area Network, Storage Resource Management and Enterprise Backup and recovery
architecture and engineering.
- Need someone with heavy NetApp SAN
- 5+ years experience with server
and storage virtualization technologies
- Provide Level 1 and higher
Virtualization, SAN and storage management support.
- Experience working across/with organizational teams as needed.
- 3 + years experience working in
large-scale multiple SAN and domain environments
- Develop, maintain, recommend, document and support tools and backend
utilities to provide Storage Resource Management, capacity management and
- Interface with LOB, applications,
systems management, engineering, vendor and technical staff in support of
business requirements and service level objectives.
- Experience with creating logical
and physical engineering documentation