SF Fall Underwater Hockey League Signup

Sean Avent

Aug 19, 2010, 6:19:25 PM8/19/10
to San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group
This is a second transmittal in case the first one has not made it to you.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDlLZmwzTlIzSWdmWmZ0elN4bWxpa1E6MQ

SF Fall Underwater Hockey League Signup

This is the signup for the 2010 Fall SFUWH League. Please do not fill it out unless you plan on participating at some level (referee, substitute only, or regular player). ENTRY DEADLINE is this SUNDAY - AUGUST 22nd at 6pm Based on prior survey results, we will not play in the deep end. We will play 2 games (one game per team) per night on Mondays from 7:30- 8:30. The league will occur for 5 weeks on the following dates: August 23, 30, Sept 13, 20 and 27. Sept 6 is a holiday. Two 10-minute halves will be played with a 2 minute halftime. We'll have one timeout per half per team. We will try to make four teams of 4-6 players or more depending on how many people sign up. If we find that we are lacking bodies, we'll figure something out. We will have a referee requirement like the Minnesota rule such that non-playing teams must provide a couple refs. A team will get penalized for not having refs at the start of the game. We will use black and white headgear and sticks. Feel free to have team suits or not (see competition categories below). Official WAA/CMAS Rules will be enforced as will pool-specific rules (to be handed out by the first game). There will be different competition categories for the tournament (the most fun team, the best suits, the best cheer, etc). There will be prizes. Referees will also be compensated. Interteam bets will be encouraged (i.e., Winner gets beers; Winners get served dinner by losers; Losers must put on a fundrasing car wash in hockey gear; etc.) REMEMBER THAT THE FIRST GAME STARTS NEXT MONDAY, AUGUST 23rd. Feel free to email me (sean...@gmail.com) with any concerns or desires or changes in your answers to the survey.

Recent Activity:
.

sean...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2010, 6:15:09 PM8/19/10