Site isn't being indexed at all!

Gustavo Fritsch

Sep 7, 2013, 10:56:42 PM9/7/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
Hello, all!

I'm struggling very hard to make my site show up on Google search... it seems like it is not even crawling on it :/

The site (http://codex.elementalsw.com.br) cannot be found by Google by any means... What I have done so far:
- Subscribed to Google Webmasters and sent indexing requests
- Added "description" and "keyword" meta-tags
- Since my website is Ajax-based, I followed Google's Ajax guidelines (https://developers.google.com/webmasters/ajax-crawling/)
- Added a sitemap.xml to it.
- Rewritten all text across it to contain searchable words

Unfortunately, it is all in Portuguese, so I believe many of you won't be able to understand, but for the record, it is a promotional site for a digital menu for Android.

I believe it is not a semantic/keyword problem, since even with a "site:codex.elementalsw.com.br" search on Google, I get 0 results.

Am I missing something here?

Thank you for your time!

Google Expert Michael Wilson

Sep 9, 2013, 10:02:28 AM9/9/13
to se...@googlegroups.com

Best regards,

Michael Wilson

Canada's Google Expert

Founder of Google SEO Groups

wilson...@me.com

For immediate assistance please call: 514-969-4357(HELP)

Sent From A Google Hub.

*Notice: *This message is confidential, may be privileged and is intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee.