Requesting Thoughts from an SEO Expert

Wilton

Sep 25, 2013, 1:08:09 PM9/25/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am writing because I a stumped - I don't understand why our site - RealtyMogul.com - is not doing better for the "real estate crowdfunding" search keyword.  We've done a lot of work to optimize the site for this search term, but when you actually search, our site is nowhere to be found.

Can anybody take a quick look and offer an opinion?

Thanks,
Wilton

Wilton

Sep 26, 2013, 12:29:38 AM9/26/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
Here's a specific example.

If you do search for "how does real estate crowdfunding work", you'll find a number of results.  The sixth item points to an article on a news site, which according to my SEO site tools, has a rank of 2.

However, the ORIGINAL article, written by our CEO, appears on our own site, which has a page rank of 4.  The link to our article doesn't appear until the next page of results.

Does anybody have any thoughts as to what the cause might be?

BR David

Sep 26, 2013, 3:19:28 AM9/26/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
HI Wilton,

I checked your Back link and i came to know that, your site getting lots of link with "Realty Mogul " Anchor Text. So if you not build links using your keyword " real estate crowdfunding " then its very difficult to get rank in SERP page. I have attached the snapshot of backlink . i hope it will help you.

Every time Google Changing algorithm so you have to update the new SEO technique.

Thanks
David
Internet Marketing Manager
SEOExtent.com

Skype:-davidseo08
seoda...@hotmail.com
Anchor Text.png

Coryon Redd

Sep 25, 2013, 5:09:47 PM9/25/13
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
I did a quick review and it looks like you don't have the basics:  Quality incoming links, focused keyword content on landing pages (especially home page with title of "Real Estate Crowdfunding - Realty Mogul" but only mentioned on the page twice.

I recommend you look at http://moz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo to start.

Coryon

Google Expert Michael Wilson

Oct 1, 2013, 12:46:15 PM10/1/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
Coryon very good response. I like the way you referenced material.

Michael Wilson
Content is King

Sent from a Google hub

> On Sep 25, 2013, at 5:09 PM, Coryon Redd <coryo...@coryon.com> wrote:
>
> Coryon

Doncho Pachikov

Oct 1, 2013, 4:52:01 PM10/1/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
Hello, dear,
1. You have 46 Errors, 68 warning(s) in your start page, better to have 0 :)
2. I do not check your css section, I find a total error when I am trying it.

Coryon Redd

Oct 1, 2013, 10:34:48 PM10/1/13
to se...@googlegroups.com

Be very careful of using queries in anchor text.  It does not work unless balanced with LOTS of links to root domain without keywords.  ie.  Name of your business or the URL itself.

I'm currently scrambling to REMOVE query based anchor text and replace with domain authority links.

Coryon

Google Expert Michael Wilson

Oct 7, 2013, 5:59:36 PM10/7/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
first is
<h1><span id="into-text1">Real estate investing, simplified</span></h1>

Real Estate Crowdfunding should be in there

<h1 class="title" id="page-title">frontpage</h1> having that is bad. only 1 h1 and not a word like that in a h1

this too is not good

<h2>Create an account.</h2>

etc....

now what kind of key phrase tree do you have?

Ad group (by relevance)
Keywords
Avg. monthly searches
Competition
Suggested bid
Ad impr. share
Add to plan
Real Estate Crowdfunding
320
High
CA$1.87

thats not a lot..... what ideas do you have on other phrases?

can you not find a old domain like below... just a example... even realtycrowdfunding.com is free but no age

already registered
Inquire
already registered
Inquire
already registered
Inquire
already registered
Inquire
already registered
Inquire
already registered
Inquire
10,000 USD -
Continue
already registered
Inquire
already registered
Inquire
already registered
Inquire
already registered
Inquire
already registered
Inquire
10,000 USD -
Continue
1,750 EUR6
Continue
Make Offer2
Continue
Make Offer-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
Make Offer-
Continue
Make Offer-
Continue
All Domains Matching Your Criteria
Make Offer-
Continue
Make Offer-
Continue
2,095 USD-
Continue
2,000 EUR-
Continue
2,000 EUR-
Continue
9,999 EUR-
Continue
Make Offer-
Continue
Make Offer2
Continue
4,995 USD-
Continue
755 USD-
Continue
250 USD-
Continue
449 USD-
Continue
449 USD-
Continue
449 USD-
Continue
250 USD-
Continue
499 USD-
Continue
250 USD-
Continue
2,095 USD-
Continue
377 USD-
Continue
1,295 USD-
Continue
1,495 USD-
Continue
411 USD-
Continue
4,778 USD-
Continue
1,295 USD-
Continue
449 USD-
Continue
449 USD-
Continue
1,395 USD-
Continue
900 USD-
Continue
600 USD-
Continue
1,100 USD-
Continue
1,100 USD-
Continue
1,200 USD-
Continue
1,899 USD-
Continue
799 USD-
Continue
800 USD-
Continue
199 USD2
Continue
Make Offer-
Continue
Make Offer1
Continue
7,500 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
2,995 USD-
Continue
2,500 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
4,999 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
4,999 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
2,000 GBP-
Continue
2,500 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
2,500 USD-
Continue
4,999 USD-
Continue
1,999 USD-
Continue
4,999 USD-
Continue
Make Offer1
Continue
Make Offer1
Continue
Make Offer1
Continue
Make Offer1
Continue
Make Offer1
Continue
Make Offer1
Continue
Make Offer1
Continue
Make Offer1
Continue
330 EUR-
Continue
Make Offer-
Continue
377 USD-
Continue
849 USD-
Continue
5,000 USD-
Continue
1,995 USD-
Continue
4,995 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,195 USD-
Continue
1,195 USD-
Continue
2,995 USD-
Continue
2,995 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,999 EUR-
Continue
1,195 USD-
Continue
1,295 USD-
Continue
1,495 USD-
Continue
2,995 USD-
Continue
2,995 USD-
Continue
2,995 USD-
Continue
1,195 USD-
Continue
1,195 USD-
Continue
900 EUR-
Continue
1,295 USD-
Continue
1,295 USD-
Continue
1,195 USD-
Continue
1,495 USD-
Continue
200 EUR-
Continue
1,495 USD-
Continue
1,495 USD-
Continue
1,495 USD-
Continue
1,495 USD-
Continue
4,999 USD-
Continue
10,000 USD-
Continue
2,995 USD-
Continue
1,495 USD-
Continue
4,995 USD-
Continue
1,495 USD-
Continue
4,999 USD-
Continue
4,999 USD-
Continue
1,495 USD-
Continue
9,995 USD-
Continue
3,599 USD-
Continue
1,795 USD-
Continue
2,995 USD-
Continue
1,495 USD-
Continue
500 GBP-
Continue
2,995 USD-
Continue
Make Offer-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
895 USD-
Continue
1,495 USD-
Continue
1,495 USD-
Continue
1,995 USD-
Continue
Make Offer-
Continue
1,995 USD-
Continue
5,000 USD-
Continue
9,995 USD-
Continue
1,295 USD-
Continue
1,495 USD-
Continue
1,495 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
6,000 USD-
Continue
9,995 USD-
Continue
9,995 USD-
Continue
599 USD-
Continue
2,995 USD-
Continue
1,495 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
Make Offer-
Continue
4,995 USD-
Continue
1,495 USD-
Continue
2,995 USD-
Continue
2,995 USD-
Continue
Make Offer-
Continue
1,495 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
8,900 USD-
Continue
Make Offer-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,495 USD-
Continue
1,500 USD-
Continue
2,995 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,495 USD-
Continue
4,995 USD-
Continue
349 USD-
Continue
Make Offer-
Continue
1,195 USD-
Continue
1,195 USD-
Continue
2,995 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,195 USD-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
895 USD-
Continue
349 USD-
Continue
499 USD-
Continue
Make Offer-
Continue
1,195 USD-
Continue
10,000 EUR-
Continue
Make Offer-
Continue
1,499 USD-
Continue
1,995 USD-
Continue
4,995 USD-
Continue
Make Offer-
Continue
850 USD-
Continue
349 USD-
Continue
1,295 USD-
Continue
449 USD-
Continue
1,295 USD-
Continue
1,495 USD-
Continue
4,995 USD-
Continue
2,995 USD-
Continue
377 USD-
Continue
5,000 USD

Best regards,

Michael Wilson

Canada's Google Expert

Founder of Google SEO Groups

mikewi...@GoogleMail.com

For immediate assistance please call: 514-969-4357(HELP)

  Google SEO – Local, National, International

                   Pay Per Click (PPC)
                   Social Media Marketing (SMM)
                   Social Media Optimization (SMO)

                   Relevant Social Media Traffic and Brand Name Visibility

                   Online Reputation Management (ORM)

                   Google Map SEO and Video SEO
                   Google
Penguin Friendly Link Building

              Google Penalty Removal

Sent From A Google Hub

*Notice: *This message is confidential, may be privileged and is intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee.

Tuanua Degage

Oct 7, 2013, 1:31:38 PM10/7/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
That is so true

Jevaughn Brown

Oct 11, 2013, 6:51:03 AM10/11/13
to se...@googlegroups.com

I did a post on my blog that is relevant to people interested in this discussion. Here’s a part of it…

Every year for at least 20 years now more money has been spent online in every business category than the year before as people worldwide turn to the Internet for their wants, needs and interests. Consider these eye-opening research facts:

61% of global Internet users research products online. (source: Interconnected World: Shopping and Personal Finance, 2012)

44% of online shoppers begin by using a search engine. (Interconnected World: Shopping and Personal Finance, 2012)

60% of all organic clicks go to the top three organic search results. (MarketingSherpa, February 2007)

75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results. (MarketShareHitsLink.com, October 2010)

However, all this also means there’s a swamp of competition in almost every niche or industry online. Worse, the SEO rules seem to change every month, contradicting last month’s best practices. These are the core reasons why almost all online businesses seek effective search engine optimization for their websites, yet struggle to achieve meaningful results.

If you learn how to achieve it, consistently high rankings for the right keywords will steadily drive large numbers of interested visitors to your website or those of your clients every month. And if you play it right, you can also build a “herd”, as The Millionaire Maker Dan Kennedy calls it, of loyal repeat customers from this quality traffic.

An information overload of SEO tools and courses have come out lately, all claiming to teach how to search engine optimize for 2013 effectively – or even swearing to do it all for you work-free. How can we identify a genuinely top quality SEO system out of the sea of posers before us? Read the rest of this article to find out here: http://bit.ly/SEOsst1

Venice

Jul 11, 2018, 1:55:09 PM7/11/18
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo

hi this is ari, im also having the same problem on this site http://www.metaforumtechnologies.com/seo-training-in-chennai

Bharat Bhushan

Jul 31, 2018, 10:50:03 AM7/31/18
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
I am with this.
we must to take link on the primary and secondary keyword of the product page.Pertaining to the density score obtained on the product page on that particular keywords.

Regards
Bharat

Reg Charie

Aug 8, 2018, 3:45:05 PM8/8/18
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
Major Hint.
The keyword phrase MUST be on the page and in a priority heading.
"real estate crowdfunding" is not on the page at all.

Venice

Aug 16, 2018, 11:02:48 AM8/16/18
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
You should wait and generate more traffic to the site.
Thanking You!