Site still violating the qaulity guidelines, why?

Omar Yesid Mariño

Jul 25, 2011, 2:39:44 PM7/25/11
to SE...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I made a 301 redirect from http://www.myddnetwork.com/clothing-shoes-accessories/ (all the pages in this directory) to a new domain: http://www.newclothing.co/ (in order to separate niches).

The original site (http://www.myddnetwork.com) never was penalized, but the new site (http://www.newclothing.co) was penalized three days after the change (Jun. 25 / 2011)

I have made a lot of changes in the new site, including deleting low-value pages, taking out links, and placing "nofollow" on external links.

I have sent three reconsideration requests to Google and at this time, Google still saying my site is violating the quality guidelines. (A  CONFIRMED PENALTY)

This is really frustrating. All the rankings of this site is beyond of the page 5 in the SERPS.

Today has been 30 days since the penalty, so apparently this is not a typical 30-days time-out from Google for minor issues.

Please, help me.

Why my site is still violating the quality guidelines?

--
Omar