Problems with search results title...please help

ryan h

Jul 24, 2013, 7:32:01 PM7/24/13
to se...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I have a problem with a page that is not displaying the content of the <title></title> tags in the search results.

When you visit the page in question ( http://www.forexchurch.com/compare-forex-brokers.cfm ), the title displays
perfectly, as does the description. However if you have a look at the search results by searching( site:www.forexchurch.com/compare-forex-brokers.cfm ),
the majority of the title is missing and is replaced by a number "1" . The page does contain paginated content on it, however I can't see how this
would be the cause for this issue.

I have tried using Google's Webmaster Tools to fetch the page and I have check the html that way and the code does in fact contain the correct <title> information,
so I just don't understand what is causing this issue. If anyone could shed some light on what the problem is and how it rectify it, I would be extremely grateful !

Thanks in advance,
Ryan.