google fragment crowl penalization

Marek Sasik

Nov 6, 2013, 4:37:41 PM11/6/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
Hi there.

We are now making our ajax page google crowlable via fragment hash. Will google penalize our site, if we optimize output for fragment crowl? We have a lot of inline scripts and css classes (bootstrap classes are really long named) that are unnecessary and not "data" depending. The second reason is, that now all design is builded on client side, and we must do the same render on server side now, and it can be a little difficult to have similar output. AFAIK google penalize some hacks and whitecollar techniques, when developers make different page for google and everybody else, so I just want to be clear.