What is Google Website Optimizer

rksistu

May 11, 2012, 6:28:43 AM5/11/12
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo, rk...@sparkinfosys.com
Hi all,

What is Google Website Optimizer Tool can you explain me.

Thanks
Rksistu

Doncho Pachikov

May 12, 2012, 11:11:24 PM5/12/12
to se...@googlegroups.com
Hello!
If you want to understand Google Website Optimizer Tool first you need to know HTML elements of web pages.
If you want I can help you to learn quick. If so, let me know.
Regards,
Don

Rksistu

Dr. Doncho Pachikov
LinkedIn member

Private mobile:+359 878 374127

Ram Krishna Sistu

May 15, 2012, 2:51:04 AM5/15/12
to se...@googlegroups.com
Dear Don,

I know HTML please explain me about google optimizer.

Daniel Perri

May 15, 2012, 9:06:19 PM5/15/12
to se...@googlegroups.com

The name pretty much says it all. Just use the tutorials or go to the home page it tells you what it is.