Dropdown indexed

Sjoerd Buurman

Nov 8, 2013, 11:28:01 AM11/8/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
I have this registration form on the homepage of my website. In this form is a huge list with cities that are now being indexed. If I fetch my site as Google Bot (in Webmaster tools) the majority of my site seems to be about the cities.

Is there any way of preventing this dropdown from being indexed? It's not very relevant for my website.

Note: I do not seem to suffer on this when I search on the keywords I want to be found on, but I just wanted to know

Đức Trần Ngọc

Nov 8, 2013, 11:21:02 PM11/8/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
My site is: http://itcafe.vn
I tried to submit many times on dmoz.org, but it's didn't appear! Please show me how