SEO for Ecommerce

Andy

May 24, 2012, 8:10:12 AM5/24/12
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
Hi Guys,

I have put together an Ecommerce SEO guide.

This gives a complete run through for both on page and off page. So
far I have had some further suggestions added.
If anyone has any further elements that should be added, please feel
free to leave some comments.

http://www.koozai.com/blog/search-marketing/ecommerce-seo-and-beyond-the-complete-guide/

Andy

Jay Bale

May 24, 2012, 10:09:02 PM5/24/12
to se...@googlegroups.com
Wow - I had some real load issues with your Koozai.com blog. Might be bandwidth, is your server O.K?

Andy

Jay Bale SEO
Jay Bale and Associates
Google Ecommerce Development
Group Manager, Google SEO 1
122 S. Main Suite 290
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1925 USA
Cell: 734-646-7694
Jay...@Gmail.com
JayBale.com

 This message is being sent by Jay Bale & Associates. It is intended exclusively for the individuals to which it is addressed. This communication, including any attachments or any other form of media, may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential, and/or sensitive. By opening and/or viewing this message, you agree not to disseminate this information to anyone else. This message is protected by applicable legal privileges and all rights, regarding this message, are reserved by Jay Bale & Associates