Re: my website sucks

colin Smith

Aug 6, 2012, 9:34:14 AM8/6/12
to se...@googlegroups.com
Hello Nick
Your site take long time for loading its also affect on goole rank and your domain is also not good..You can send me your details at colinsm...@gmail.com

On 6 August 2012 19:01, colin Smith <colinsm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Nick
Can you send me all details what do you want exactly...I will help you surely...for your targeted keyword
On 4 August 2012 07:08, nick <nick.a....@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm trying to get my website to be indexed for the keywords "how to start a business" in google but I'm getting now where. Please help!

colinsmith

colinsmith

colin Smith

Aug 6, 2012, 9:31:44 AM8/6/12
to se...@googlegroups.com

me Nitin

Aug 4, 2012, 8:48:38 AM8/4/12
to se...@googlegroups.com
I have the same question.I am nowhere in Google SERP.Even If I put exact Title page or article name in Google,my page doesn't appear in first 10 to 20 pages.Please suggests!!
--
Nitin Shedge

On 4 August 2012 07:08, nick <nick.a....@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm trying to get my website to be indexed for the keywords "how to start a business" in google but I'm getting now where. Please help!

Rob May

Aug 4, 2012, 12:59:48 AM8/4/12
to se...@googlegroups.com

First step, lose the hyphenated domain :) These are looked at and regarded as spam.

Secondly, come up with a 'business brand' about the theme/content of your site. Focus on the brand building through social media and tie that to your website and business platform, rather than the exact hyphenated domain.

Start with this, and you can look at the next steps :)

SEO is an on-going project and there are no quick fixes. Lots of work and dedication. No quick or easy fixes.

Cheers!

Nathan Stewart

Aug 7, 2012, 12:55:20 PM8/7/12
to se...@googlegroups.com
I would have to agree with Rob on this one. i would like to add that, it would be a great idea to change site template. If its not a word press site, make it one. Word press  makes its very easy to change the look of a site, they also offer many free templates that are pretty good.

You should also come up with a logo.(helps with branding)

There is so much that can be done. tackle the first few tasks and go from there.
--
Nathan Stewart,
1 Up Rankings

colin Smith

Aug 7, 2012, 12:07:19 PM8/7/12
to se...@googlegroups.com
I am strongly agree with  Rob May
colinsmith

Mayur Sethi..

Aug 7, 2012, 11:34:17 AM8/7/12
to se...@googlegroups.com
The problem with SEO is you need to make sure that you must follow all the right steps.., one wrong thing and it will affect all..