Keyword ranking problem.

Bharat Bhushan

Jul 31, 2018, 10:52:42 AM7/31/18
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
Hi

I am handling complete seo of my companies website.
my product ranking is going down and very volatile when i say on ranking.

What are the methods ,tricks i should go with in order to perform the ranking and out rank my competitors.

Regards
Bharat

Reg Charie

Aug 8, 2018, 3:45:05 PM8/8/18
to se...@googlegroups.com
How much do you know about SEO?
There are no 'tricks", just proper coding.

I have over 20 years SEO work and I can work with you in a one on one medium to get your website top billing.

in...@antiquecar.com

Aug 9, 2018, 3:21:25 PM8/9/18
to se...@googlegroups.com
No thank you.