Page Rank Question

Brandon Lipani

Sep 10, 2013, 10:57:12 AM9/10/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
I have a question I have a website http://thetechnologygeek.org/ I have a level 2 pageranking. I get about 10,000 page views a month between the blog and forums. I have a podcast also that's hosted from that site we have about 250 - 500 listeners a week and I am still at level 2 pagerank. My friend has a website that gets less traffic then mine as he is at a level 4 page rank. I use wordpress / simple machine forums and podpress all my pages are indexed according to my webmaster tools and my google analytic. I was wondering what I was doing wrong or if there is something else I should be doing to better my page rank I have been at level 2 for almost a year and 68% of my traffic comes from google search. Thanks.