Metatags not working

Jacobo U. M.

Jul 16, 2013, 1:56:44 PM7/16/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
Hello, i did my part on my site.... using titles, meta description, metakeywords, and that is not too much for google results on search engine... is not working, still showing the old text-data (changed 1 week ago). I call the crawls to visit me on webmasters tool, but still not working.

On my site-search-results is not showing the metadescription,

What can i do? Am i doin it wrong?    sorry for my english, im seo begginer.

Really need help im a totally web-based bussines.

i really appreciate the time that it takes to answer me ...

Reg Charie

Jul 23, 2013, 11:26:12 AM7/23/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
You need to share your URL with us so we can see what problems you have.

best.
Reg Charie
http://NBS-SEO.com
http://DotCom-Productions.com

Firoz Alam

Jul 24, 2013, 5:45:35 AM7/24/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

What u r saying, that is not possible. Check the closing tag for meta description and keywords. If it not resolve share your url.

Regards
Firoz Alam