Google - PR

Nishitha KM

Oct 10, 2013, 6:58:35 AM10/10/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
hi..

my keyword rankings suddenly decreased,i need the exact reason..help me out..

Jay Bale

Oct 10, 2013, 10:32:58 AM10/10/13
to seo1
What is the site and keyword?

Best,
Jay

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 6:58 AM, Nishitha KM <nishi...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi..

my keyword rankings suddenly decreased,i need the exact reason..help me out..

Jay Bale SEO
Jay Bale and Associates
Google Ecommerce Development
Group Manager, Google SEO 1
122 S. Main Suite 290
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1925 USA
Cell: 734-646-7694
Jay...@Gmail.com
JayBale.com

 This message is being sent by Jay Bale & Associates. It is intended exclusively for the individuals to which it is addressed. This communication, including any attachments or any other form of media, may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential, and/or sensitive. By opening and/or viewing this message, you agree not to disseminate this information to anyone else. This message is protected by applicable legal privileges and all rights, regarding this message, are reserved by Jay Bale & Associates

Usman Siddiq

Oct 11, 2013, 7:29:42 AM10/11/13
to se...@googlegroups.com

Peter Goodwin (Springtide Associates LTD)

Oct 15, 2013, 3:09:56 PM10/15/13
to se...@googlegroups.com

Keyword  Cheshire Web Design, Congleton Web Design

Are the two main areas of concern

THanks

PEte
Peter Goodwin (Springtide Associates LTD)

01260 633333

www.springtide-associates.com

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. Springtide Associates LTD will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.

trooperbill

Nov 5, 2013, 8:31:29 AM11/5/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
Definately penguin based on SEMRush and when your rankings tumbled!

your backlinks arent great quality.

Consider cleaning them out and building better ones.

mark

Hidayah Anka

Nov 5, 2013, 3:59:32 PM11/5/13
to se...@googlegroups.com

https://soundcloud.com/quicklister/quicklister-great-new-client

Have you heard ‘Auto Recruiting Platform A-Z  This Q&A 10/29/13 ARP engineering the world thru business science.’ by Quicklister on #SoundCloud? https://soundcloud.com/quicklister/auto-recruiting-platform-a-z?in=jesse-

anderson-21/sets/arp-recorded-calls&utm_source=soundcloud&

utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter

https://autorecruitingplatform.com/Anka