When do i have to start a linkbuilding campaign?

Jacobo U. M.

Jul 16, 2013, 2:01:25 PM7/16/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
Is it ok to start my linkbuilding campaing ? my website is brand new and i want no mistakes... so....
i need visitors that convert, so... is it good to start? and if i start... have to start aggresive? or slowly?

did exists red lights on this get-visitors-method? do i have to be careful? in what?

if i have to appear on news sites (related to my bussines) do i have to write differents theme for every post? or do i have to write same text in everyone?

tnx!

Nabeel Saleem

Jul 26, 2013, 2:12:27 PM7/26/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
how will you start linkbuilding by which method?

Google Expert Michael Wilson

Jul 31, 2013, 1:47:48 PM7/31/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
less is more. ever heard that?

universities and sites that are reputable. spreading different fresh news to sites.... responding to peoples blogs and they see who you are and putting things on your site for people to use... tools... i dunno but give and help people and they will come.

just get as many good links as you can.... gets a links page. do it by hand and phone
content is king.

key worded domains work well too

Google Expert
Michael Wilson
514

--
Best regards,

Michael Wilson
wilson...@me.com

For immediate assistance please call: 438-495-7776

*Notice: *This message is confidential, may be privileged and is intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee. Any other person is strictly
prohibited from disclosing, distributing or reproducing it. If the
addressee cannot be reached or is unknown to you, please inform the sender
by return e-mail immediately.