Regarding The Google My Business Place

Riya Ahuja

Jun 28, 2018, 3:41:10 PM6/28/18
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
Hey guys,

UN-fortunetly, I have lost my account details for old Google business Listing. So how can i claim for my business listing?

Please suggest!

Regards
Riya

Craig Elie

Jun 28, 2018, 4:25:53 PM6/28/18
to se...@googlegroups.com
Not sure how this is possible, it's linked to a google account.  Have you tried the same account you use for google analytics?

Jay Bale

Jun 28, 2018, 4:32:39 PM6/28/18
to seo1
Its a easy fix as long as you access to the telephone number listed or the address. If you do it via phone, Google will send you a text with a 5 digit code. If you do via mail they send you the 5 digit pin in a postcard.

Below are the instructions:

Good luck!

Jay Bale

Glavix
122 S. Main Suite 290
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1925 USA
Cell: 734-646-7694

 This message is being sent by Jay Bale & Associates and or Glavix. It is intended exclusively for the individuals to which it is addressed. This communication, including any attachments or any other form of media, may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential, and/or sensitive. By opening and/or viewing this message, you agree not to disseminate this information to anyone else. This message is protected by applicable legal privileges and all rights, regarding this message, are reserved by Jay Bale & Associates and Glavix.