Help My Site Has Dropped Completely Off Google Rankings?

Peter Goodwin Springtide Associates LTD

Oct 10, 2013, 10:46:15 AM10/10/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
Hi My Site Has taken a massive dive and I cannot figure out why?

Nothing seems to be a miss initially but really struggling as well! Any Advice would be gratefully received

Keyword  Cheshire Web Design, Congleton Web Design and related

We use to be in a top 4 rank on this but nothing now - I really afraid of doing anything as everything I have tried seems to make it worse!!

Thanks

Pete
Peter Goodwin (Springtide Associates LTD)

01260 633333

www.springtide-associates.com

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. Springtide Associates LTD will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.

Đức Trần Ngọc

Oct 15, 2013, 11:39:38 AM10/15/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
any suggestion? I need to SEO this site.
no content, just oly homepage.

Google Expert Michael Wilson

Oct 17, 2013, 5:13:19 PM10/17/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
I must say i liked http://relaxin5minutes.com

even the music was nice.... maybe add water....

youll need to research phrases using Google keyword tool and build up categories and content is king. remember title description H1 writing and H2 and more content. focus on 1 phrase per page. make it with the visitor expierience the most important thing.  write unique content. id get this out there socially. read up on google guidlineses just to be sure you dont do something wrong.

--
Best regards,

Michael Wilson

Canada's Google Expert

Founder of Google SEO Groups

mikewi...@GoogleMail.com

For immediate assistance please call: 514-969-4357(HELP)

  Google SEO – Local, National, International

                   Pay Per Click (PPC)
                   Social Media Marketing (SMM)
                   Social Media Optimization (SMO)

                   Relevant Social Media Traffic and Brand Name Visibility

                   Online Reputation Management (ORM)

                   Google Map SEO and Video SEO
                   Google
Penguin Friendly Link Building

              Google Penalty Removal

Sent From A Google Hub

*Notice: *This message is confidential, may be privileged and is intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee.