HELP ME PLASE!! NEW SITE 3MOUNTH

Enrico Rella

Jul 31, 2013, 10:24:36 PM7/31/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
HELLO EVERYBODY,
i have a new website it has 3 mounth and i have alredy done the on-pageseo.. The 3 weeks ago the website show and disappear, show and disappear, and now there isn't..
Google webmaster tool said to me that there is 2 meta tag same and 2 meta description same and also 18 link not found.. I don't know if this is a big errors but the site there isn't..Perhaps is not to much time 3 mouth i don't know help me please bye bye

Alex

Aug 1, 2013, 9:01:56 AM8/1/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
I've actually had this happen with a new site. In my case, the site didn't disappear from Google's index entirely--it just kept bouncing around from page 1 search results to like page 5. I was able to eventually find my listings by typing exact titles in the search results or just the domain. Did you type "site: www.YOUR_DOMAIN_NAME.com" into the Google search bar? You coudl at least verify thsi way that your site isn't completely gone.

I would also fix those errors found in webmaster tools immediately and make sure you have a quality site linking to yours.

Katha Pharande

Aug 1, 2013, 9:11:25 AM8/1/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
Hello Enrico,

Make sure that you have done proper On-page SEO for the website. If it done already please cross check that Meta Tags & Meta description are are not similar for the pages. Submit your website to Google Webmaster tool properly. Check is your website is shown in google or not.