Hosting images

Jonathan Culley

Aug 1, 2013, 6:13:01 PM8/1/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know if hosting images or css files or javascript files offsite hurts or helps organic rankings?  We have a bunch of product images on google cloud and I am not sure if that is wise.

Any thoughts or opinions are welcome.

thanks,
Jon

PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender and permanently delete the message, including all attachments, without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank you.

Google Expert Michael Wilson

Aug 2, 2013, 2:48:29 PM8/2/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
As long as the spead is fine in load time all is fine.

Michael

Sent from a Google hub somewhere in California.

"Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they
never give up." - John Willard Marriott

Jonathan Culley

Aug 2, 2013, 6:37:43 PM8/2/13
to se...@googlegroups.com