website not appearing in google

Ashish

May 2, 2012, 9:34:14 AM5/2/12
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
Hi friends, I hope you all are well.

I am doing seo of dataentryhelp.com from last 1 months. This website
was appearing within 2-20 rank in google with 20 keywords. But today
it is not ranking any keywords. Can you please review it and suggest
whether it is banned by Google or not?

keywords which ranked in last week :-
OCR Conversion outsourcing
outsource data entry to india
data extraction services india
data digitization services
outsource pdf to doc conversion
Searchable pdf creation service
outsource offline data entry services
image processing service india
golf courses gps mapping
handwritten data entry services
Outsource ecommerce product entry
Outsource online dataentry service india
xml conversion services india
outsourcing insurance claims processing
ebook conversion service india
outsource data transcription india
outsource form processing India
outsource data cleansing service
Outsource Data Mining India
outsource document management system
Outsource html conversion india
outsource survey processing
catalog conversion and digitization

Thanks

Alan Aparício

May 8, 2012, 1:09:23 PM5/8/12
to se...@googlegroups.com
for this search
"outsource data transcription india "

I found on #49 position, for google.com.

what tool you are using? I'm using the "SEO SERP" for Google Chrome.

Regards.

sorry my english.

Alan Aparício
@AlanAnalista

"A verdadeira medida de um homem não é como ele se comporta em momentos de conforto e conveniência, mas como ele se mantém em tempos de controvérsia e desafio. "

(Martin Luther King Jr.)

danny

May 8, 2012, 1:58:05 PM5/8/12
to se...@googlegroups.com
im using every software ive coded since 1999
Full S.E.O Services | S.E.O (Search engine optimization)| Marketing expert
Miami, Florida Niche Availability | Websites Available For S.E.O Hosting

Miami SEO services | Web Design | S.E.O consultations
Cabral...@gmail.com
Available SEO Services  Marketing Expert For:
Health Insurance lead generation
Life Insurance lead generation
Real Estate lead generation
Air Conditioning repairs
Car Insurance

Entertainment
Blog Development
Social Network
Company Reputation

Vineesh Palayad

May 8, 2012, 7:27:38 PM5/8/12
to se...@googlegroups.com

Issue caused due to google~latest algorithm update. Use webmaster tools and send re-consideration request to google. Tell what was happened to your site. Don't mention keywords in public place.

karthi keyan

May 8, 2012, 10:28:18 PM5/8/12
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
Hi,

Our site also same problem my site andaman.org.in this site is top 5
in google but last one month not appear in google what i do. Please
give your suggestion.

On May 8, 10:58 pm, danny <cabral.da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> im using every software ive coded since 1999
>
> On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 1:09 PM, Alan Aparício <alan.apari...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > for this search
> > "outsource data transcription india "
>
> > I found on #49 position, for google.com.
>
> > what tool you are using? I'm using the "SEO SERP" for Google Chrome.
>
> > Regards.
>
> > sorry my english.
>
> > Alan Aparício
> > @AlanAnalista <http://www.twitter.com/AlanAnalista>
>
> > "A verdadeira medida de um homem não é como ele se comporta em momentos de
> > conforto e conveniência, mas como ele se mantém em tempos de controvérsia e
> > desafio. "
>
> > (Martin Luther King Jr.)
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------<http://www.miamiSEOlife.com>
> Full S.E.O Services | S.E.O (Search engine optimization)| Marketing expert
> Miami, Florida Niche Availability | Websites Available For S.E.O Hosting
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------<http://www.miamiSEOlife.com>
> Miami SEO services <http://www.miamiSEOlife.com> | Web Design | S.E.O
> consultations
> Cabral.da...@gmail.com <apere...@fiu.edu>
> Available SEO Services  Marketing Expert For:
> Health Insurance lead generation
> Life Insurance lead generation
> Real Estate lead generation
> Air Conditioning repairs
> Car Insurance
> Entertainment
> *Blog Development
> Social Network
> Company Reputation*

Eswari

May 9, 2012, 3:28:30 AM5/9/12
to se...@googlegroups.com
Do not spam your site with over promotions.

Reduce your directory, article and press release submission task and focus on creating blogs and guest post task

If you have any hidden text in the site pls remove that ..

In the recent Google Penguin Update most of the site is facing the same problem ..

danny

May 9, 2012, 12:50:52 PM5/9/12
to se...@googlegroups.com
do follow backlinks are crucial | pr 3 and up. dataentryhelp.com needs strong backlinks.. think of it like this, 1 dofollow PR 6 .edu |1 dofollow pr 7 - 9 .com will float your anchor text to the top - 1 per link, good luck.
No follow backlinks are worthless these days

Full S.E.O Services | S.E.O (Search engine optimization)| Marketing expert
Miami, Florida Niche Availability | Websites Available For S.E.O Hosting

Available SEO Services  Marketing Expert For:
Health Insurance lead generation
Life Insurance lead generation
Real Estate lead generation
Air Conditioning repairs
Car Insurance

Entertainment

Reg Charie

May 11, 2012, 10:42:47 PM5/11/12
to se...@googlegroups.com
Your on page SEO is optimized for "Data Entry Help" and you are #5 for that term
You site has over 4000 pages indexed.

You just need to learn how to do SEO, and it is not done by linking.

--
best.
Reg Charie