what will happen if post articles on my site to ezarticle or another article directory

oktim

Apr 23, 2012, 4:57:00 AM4/23/12
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
Hi, I would like to know if I post the articles that already exist in
my site to ezarticle or another article directory, will google treat
article at my site is original or copy from ezarticle.
or I have to spin my article firstly then post on ezarticle

Do you have same experience?

Thanks

Tim

Daniel Perri

Apr 23, 2012, 11:11:54 AM4/23/12
to se...@googlegroups.com

I would wait until Google indexes your sites article. Unless you can add the source of the article and point it back to your site.