How to get Google to show my site

瀏覽次數:19 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Kyle Paddock

未讀,
2012年5月21日 凌晨12:49:492012/5/21
收件者:se...@googlegroups.com
My site is www.chorganialmonds.com. I am trying to get it to show when someone searches "organic almonds." Currently searching chorganicalmonds google show some funky stuff that I do not have in my meta names. How can I get google to work correctly?
Thanks

Liam Kenneth

未讀,
2012年5月21日 清晨7:07:072012/5/21
收件者:se...@googlegroups.com
backlinks and alot of organic searches with people clicking your site will achieve that!

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 5:49 AM, Kyle Paddock <kylep...@gmail.com> wrote:
My site is www.chorganialmonds.com. I am trying to get it to show when someone searches "organic almonds." Currently searching chorganicalmonds google show some funky stuff that I do not have in my meta names. How can I get google to work correctly?
Thanks

Reg Charie

未讀,
2012年5月24日 晚上8:03:162012/5/24
收件者:se...@googlegroups.com
Forget backlinks for SEO. Google has closed the door on this.
Get registered on local directories.
Add your business to Google local search.

You need on page optimization
Your keyword phrase "organic almonds" needs defining on the main page.
You need to rewrite the title description and keywords tags.
You need to correct your markup.
You need to have unique title and description tags on each page.

Contact me in Skype and I can outline what is involved to get you top
search results.
My Skype ID is vre-crash.

Reg Charie.
http://SEO-Mentoring.ca