Unnatural Links

mohamed badawy

Feb 18, 2014, 7:52:01 AM2/18/14
to se...@googlegroups.com
Reconsideration request for http://www.girlsgames-eg.com/: Site violates Google's quality guidelines

We received a reconsideration request from a site owner for http://www.girlsgames-eg.com/.

We've reviewed your site and we believe that http://www.girlsgames-eg.com/ still violates our quality guidelines. In order to preserve the quality of our search engine, pages from http://www.girlsgames-eg.com/ may not appear or may not rank as highly in Google's search results, or may otherwise be considered to be less trustworthy than sites which follow the quality guidelines.

For more specific information about the status of your site, visit the Manual Actions page in Webmaster Tools. From there, you may request reconsideration of your site again when you believe your site no longer violates the quality guidelines.

If you have additional questions about how to resolve this issue, please see our Webmaster Help Forum.

plz help me

Venice

Jun 29, 2018, 11:34:16 AM6/29/18
to Google Search Engine Optimization SEO Google - MSN - Yahoo
How can i check my website have any unnatural links?

Jay Bale

Jun 29, 2018, 11:42:37 AM6/29/18
to seo1
links:girlsgames-eg.com

Good luck!

Jay Bale

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 4:10 AM, Venice <ari.me...@gmail.com> wrote:
How can i check my website have any unnatural links?

Glavix
122 S. Main Suite 290
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1925 USA
Cell: 734-646-7694

 This message is being sent by Jay Bale & Associates and or Glavix. It is intended exclusively for the individuals to which it is addressed. This communication, including any attachments or any other form of media, may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential, and/or sensitive. By opening and/or viewing this message, you agree not to disseminate this information to anyone else. This message is protected by applicable legal privileges and all rights, regarding this message, are reserved by Jay Bale & Associates and Glavix.

Imam Ali

Jul 2, 2018, 4:31:07 PM7/2/18
to se...@googlegroups.com

Greg